“Overpriced coffee in paper cups”
Review of Un-Urban Cafe

Un-Urban Cafe
Ranked #24 of 48 Coffee & Tea in Santa Monica
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Neighbourhood: Santa Monica
Reviewed 22 September 2014 via mobile

When I dine in I like real coffee in real cups. If I choose to go to Starbucks I accept that I will get paper cups. The coffee at Un- Urban was too weak & with a polystyrene after taste. That place needs a big overhaul. Give it a miss ..

Reviewed 13 August 2014

This is a great coffee house they are really stepping it up the past six months. Lots of changes improvements, new food, toilet/sink, new window the place is more breeZy smells nicer. Have organic breakfast.. Other choices bunch of non gmo / organic snacks its an interesting place. Every night they have something ... Poettry open mike music ... Its nice till midnight

Reviewed 4 December 2013

Great coffee, hip building (a bit run down, but I think that is part of the charm), interesting neighborhood. Seems to have an active (mostly female) community that meets there regularly (in a back room). Easy walk from Travelodge. Neat (but inconspicuous) French pastry shop nearby.

Reviewed 11 July 2012

I always make this the first place I go when visiting Santa Monica from Montana, and lo and behold, the firend serving me had parents living not 2 miles from me! Wow great cup of coffee and a new friend, does life get much better?

1  Thank funtrips1
Reviewed 30 January 2012

A local landmark that is an acquired taste, little more casual than I need first thing in the morning.