“Yummy sweet crepes”

Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Neighbourhood: Santa Monica
Reviewed 30 January 2016 via mobile

I ordered the strawberry with dark chocolate crepe with a scope of vanilla ice cream, amazing! My daughter ordered a sugar and lemon crepe. I am not sure which was better- get both of them!

Reviewed 27 January 2016

Ate here on previous trip to U.S. in June 2015.
Started the morning at Cafe Crepe for breakfast.
A short walk from Ocean View Hotel in The Promenade, main shopping street of Santa Monica.
Had a healthy breakfast - a bowl of fresh strawberries and bananas with a side of toast. Must have been a whole punnet of strawberries in that bowl. Yum. Good variety on an extensive menu. Middle of the road prices. Not cheap but not expensive either.
Good atmosphere. Lovely French vintage posters on the walls. Attentive service without being too over the top.
Open not only for breakfast but also for lunch and dinner.
Recommend.

Reviewed 14 January 2016

My wife and I stopped here for a late lunch with our in-laws. All of us got items from the savoury crepe menu and were extremely happy with out selections. I got the West Coast which I highly recommend. In-laws are vegetarian if you are trying to find a place that is friendly to that dietary restriction.

Reviewed 12 January 2016

My friend who lives in Los Angeles took me here 3 times in my 5 day stay because it was so good!! We came here for lunch and for late night crêpes and everything I had was amazing! They have the best french fries and the two crêpes I tried (Strawberry & Nutella and Cinnamon & Butter) were also very good. The atmosphere is very warm right from when you walk in the door. I definitely will be coming back here when I come to visit again next year!!

Reviewed 11 January 2016

Loved this moderately priced crepe café. The atmosphere is charming, staff attentive and food delicious. I would go there again and again