Fairmont Miramar Hotel & Bungalows
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Restaurant
  • Pool
Cal Mar Hotel Suites(Santa Monica)
View Hotel
Palihouse Santa Monica(Santa Monica)
  • Room Service
The Georgian Hotel(Santa Monica)
  • Beachfront
Ocean View Hotel(Santa Monica)
Hotel Carmel(Santa Monica)
Shore Hotel(Santa Monica)
2,572 results
All reviewsfig restaurantfig treeocean towerbungalow barlobby loungestreet promenadebeautiful propertyconcierge deskthe santa monica piercar serviceturn down servicebeverly hillslos angelesvalet parkingocean frontfew blocksexhale
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

We stayed here for a week (daughter won the kids choice awards family holiday) and can I say it was an amazing holiday, made even better because of the awesome service by everyone there.

The guys at the front entrance, the concierge, the guys at the info desk were always helpful, the cleaners do an awesome job, bar staff, massage beauty staff, the drivers (especially Zak, he was absolutely fantastic and made our sight seeing so much easier with his advice on places to see and just his polite happy friendly company was 110% the kids loved him aswel)
Everyone was so patient and helpful with our kids especially our 2 year old who did not sit still the whole trip...
The restaurant (fig) was so good and the chefs cook some beautiful food.. I loved leaving little thankyou comments on all the receipts for them..

We could not have asked for anything more from all the staff at this amazing hotel...

Thankyou from us weekleys in Aus to The Fairmont Miramar Hotel..

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Tameka W
Reviewed 30 March 2018

The room, the staff, the restaurant, the concierge, everything was fantastic. I was able to check in about three hours early and it was no issue at all. The concierge spent about an hour trying to find a way to connect us with a wine tour in the area. Everything was booked full, but I really appreciated the effort. Thanks.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with fairmont.com
1  Thank hc0nway
joshuaschaeffer, Director of Guest Services at Fairmont Miramar Hotel & Bungalows, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2018

Hello hc0nway,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a 5 star review! We look forward to welcoming you back again really soon!

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

I have stayed here for 20 years (no, not every night) and I’ve never had a bad stay, or even one that was less than very good. Since we are talking 25 stays at least, I’d say that’s a well-run hotel. The highlights for me are: nice people with a fun and friendly demeanor. Good beds, good housekeeping. Top notch food. Nice pool and hot tub. Fair workout room and a first class men’s barber. Very good spa. I recommend the opposite side from the nightclub, which is quieter. Definitely not cheap, but you are getting something for the money. My teenagers love it, and so do I. It’s also easy to conduct business at the hotel.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Brian D

Hello Brian D,

Thank you for years of continued loyalty. We absolutely appreciate that you continue to stay with us year in and year out. I just love to hear it when guests tell me it becomes a family affair and the kids end up wanting to stay with us too! We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 26 March 2018

This is the best spot to stay if you don't want to be in the crazy busy city of LA. It's not too far to get into the city from here, and you're right on the beach. There's a massive fig tree out front and the facilities are clean and high-end. I had a great stay here while visiting LA for the first time and the staff were very helpful. Nothing but good things to say about the Fairmont in Santa Monica!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Mozgolosky

Greetings Mozgolosky,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this 5 star review! I completely agree that our hotel is the best place to be to get away from the busy city of Los Angeles. We can't wait to welcome you back again real soon!

Reviewed 22 March 2018

I was not aware I would pay $900.00 over the 6K for two nights in room taxes and assessment. This was never mentioned when booking the reservation. It was not worth the price. It rained the entire time and there were no amenities that compensated for it. In fact, the pool bartender and concierge on the premises at the time, not Josh Schaeffer (who was impeccable) were impolite and not willing to do their job. It was disappointing considering the reputation that precedes the hotel. It is one weekend, 7K, and a birthday I will never get back again.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with fairmont.com

Greetings AnthonyHanahan,

Thank you for sharing your experience with the TripAdvisor Community. I was really sad reading this review as you and I had been in constant communication throughout your stay and you never mentioned any of this. While I appreciate the kind words about myself, I will definitely follow up with our other staff members you listed to ensure this does not happen again. As for the $900 over the $6,000 you paid - we unfortunately do not have any control over the tax rates. I will be contacting you directly to see what we can do to make this better for you.