“Phenomenal New York Strip !”
Review of Boa Steakhouse

Boa Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Boa Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #24 of 725 Restaurants in Santa Monica
Price range: US$17 - US$80
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighbourhood: Santa Monica
Cross street: Ocean Avenue
Description: BOA Steakhouse is a contemporary steakhouse, serving classic steakhouse fare with a twist. Urbanite modern setting where food and service are top notch and the ambiance is relaxed and fashionable. If you do not see the time you would like available online please call the restaurant and speak with a host.
Reviewed 26 February 2017

This restaurant is very good. First, there is the location, in front of the ocean, in Santa Monica, one of the best spots in the area of Los Angeles. Then, you have the great atmosphere, very modern, simple but makes its effect. Then, and that's the most important, there is the food. Honestly, I must say that their New York Strip was probably the best piece of meat that I had in my life!

Reviewed 19 February 2017 via mobile

Boa on Sunset or Ocean Ave. is a perfect place for,a,date with. High budget. Great service and great food. Excellent bar. Bring your checkbook.

Reviewed 4 February 2017

Excellent service, friendly staff and top quality meal. We enjoyed drinks and socializing at the bar while waiting for a table for 2 (1 hour wait) Tables are close however we enjoyed the company of customers seated at tables on each side of us.Celebrated a birthday in style. Many thanks from 2 very satisfied customers from Atlantic Canada! We will forever rave about our table side prepared Caesar salad, bone in rib eye steak brushed with blue cheese and truffle potatoes .The complimentary birthday dessert and sparkler was a fun and tasty surprise.To all of you at Boa, thanks for a very pleasant memory !

Reviewed 4 February 2017

The atmosphere inside this restaurant ( I'm old-- so let this be a warning)... if you were young.. you might have a better opinion.. BUT.. in my elder state.. I am looking for warm, not cold ambiance. The staff was a little stiff ( I think when I spoke and brought out the southern dialect) they became a little more interested, and ended up seating us.. but prior to that soooo California COOL. Whatever.. you are not so cool anymore. I had the filet, a mixed green salad, and we tried the mac n cheese, asparagus and the cauliflower. It was all good. But it was ok..I'm not sure it was worth almost 300.00 ... I won't be craving it on my trip back to the east coast. I just want to crave something from California.. I have been living there part time for 6 years... and I am sorry .there is SOOOO much better food on the East coats. Hate to burst that bubble!

Reviewed 3 February 2017

outstanding food and service, best tartare and bone in filet, the ribeye was less good, but enjoyed the sides and the service, would definetely go again