“A good ol', great b'fast spot”

Dierks Parkside Cafe
Ranked #3 of 582 Restaurants in Santa Rosa
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 2 April 2018

When I think I need to meet someone for breakfast or brunch in Santa Rosa, the Parkside is my go-to spot. I have never had a bad meal. It's always been better than average. It's the servers and "feel" of the place as well as the food that brings me back.

1  Thank Lemalle

Reviewed 24 March 2018

A wedding vendor and I met here for breakfast and the food was delicious. Took my husband here this week and he enjoyed his Chicken fried steak and loved how it was separated from the gravy so the meat stayed crunchy. The waitress asked if we wanted the order split since all I really wanted was an egg and ham, to our surprise, the two plates were presented so nicely and equally...great food & table service. We will definitely return again!

Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

Good choice of food and flexibility on orders. Really enjoyed my sourdough toast and jam (jelly). Service was ok. The eggs Benedict were also ok. Coffee could have been better but I’m realising that you don’t get great coffee unless you go to an actual coffee shop!

Reviewed 20 February 2018

We now eat at this wonderful cafe each February, when we visit town for Russian River Brewing's PTY release. It is soooooooooooo good! The hashs are all amazing. Good coffee too!!

Reviewed 4 February 2018

After many years of friends telling me how good this little cafe is I finally decided to take Mum to breakfast there. It didn't disappoint! I eat more plant based and when I asked about vegetarian/vegan options I was guided to the Vegetable Hash. I threw in some hash browns and had a meal. Mum had Gompa's pancake breakfast. Which for her is quite a meal but she ate every bit! It felt like we had no sooner ordered and our plates were in front of us. Very fast indeed. It was about 10am on Friday so in between breakfast and lunch. I thought the portion in front of me was small at first glance but by the time I'd finished it was just tipping into the almost too much range so, good portion size. Tasted wonderful, a nice mix of root veg and greens and the hash browns were really crispy on the outside and tender on the inside so well done on that! Mum said her pancakes were delicious, light and airy. Service was very friendly and attentive. Good place to eat!