Best Western Plus Garden Inn(Santa Rosa)(Great Value!)
US$170
The Astro(Santa Rosa)(Great Value!)
US$195
Hotel La Rose(Santa Rosa)(Great Value!)
US$189
US$179
US$254
US$229
GardenInn.com
Vintners Inn(Santa Rosa)
US$295
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$365/night.

Courtyard Santa Rosa(Santa Rosa)
US$229
Sandman(Santa Rosa)(Great Value!)
US$189
Sandman Hotel
Safari West(Santa Rosa)
US$375
  • Breakfast included
The Gables Wine Country Inn(Santa Rosa)(Great Value!)
US$235
Official Site
Fountaingrove Inn(Santa Rosa)
HotelQuickly
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 20 September 2011

My expectations for a cheap motel are modest; basically clean. I don't expect amenities, just a clean room and a bed I'm not afraid to allow any part of my flesh to make contact with. It's not a high bar. This has to be one of, if not the worst motel 6 I've ever been in. The carpet was filthy and had clearly not been vacuumed as the large chunks of what appeared to be fried chicken next to the bed would attest to. After peeling back the coverlet, the blanket was covered with debris and cigarette holes, and the aged sheets had many an unidentifiable stain. The bathroom was the real winner; the tub had not been cleaned, long hairs were strewn about, black mold everywhere and there was a 1 ft square segment of the tub where the finish has peeled off. The shower sang a melancholy high pitched three note tune as I showered in flip flops.

• Stayed: September 2011
4  Thank banshee17
Reviewed 28 August 2011

Cierra made my reservation process a pleasure. Encounters with the staff, both maid service as well as the office personal, were invariably accompanied by a smile and a helpfull attitude. Road noise from the nearby highway as well as from the adjacent main thoroughfare were barely noticable with my door and window closed. I don't remember hearing my neighbors above or to the side during evening hours. While the room was spartan, regarding appontments, the mattress was soft enough to be comfortable yet firm enough to provide support. I slept very well and woke up refreshed each morning during my four day stay. The TV channel selection was limited, by current standards, but about average for a motel room. The sink and bath areas showed sings of wear/age but they were clean and the appliances worked well. The pool area is inviting and the water is pristine if some what bracing. When I returned to my room late one evening I noticed the uniformed security guard making his rounds. In true Motel 6 North spirit he greeted me pleasantly and reasuringly.The place is conveniently located in the middle of wine country. It's two exits from down town Santa Rosa and within a block or two of fast food restaurants and a sports bar with entertainment. There's a family-run burger restaurant next door, that does a brisk trade during dinner hours, and a convenience store around the corner. No it ain't the Ritz or a romantic hill top bed and breakfast with a view, but if you're traveling on a budget, you won't go wrong at the Motel 6 North in Santa Rosa

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled solo
2  Thank PJ H
Reviewed 17 August 2011

Late night arrival, no smoking room but air conditioning not working and smelled awful. I was told It could not be fixed until the morning. Talked to the desk in the morning and was told the maintenance man would be in at 1 and would see if it could be fixed or we would be moved to another room. Went out for the day until 4 and upon my return NO FIX was done. Called the desk and was told the maintenance man was on vacation!! I asked for another room and they did move us. I asked for the first night to be free and was told they could not do that but did give us 10% off stay. The rooms have NO, Clocks, shampoo, hairdryers, irons, lugage rack and the towels were threadbare. I felt that the bedspreads were not clean. We had suggested to friends to stay there and when they check in the room had not been cleaned, hair in the sink from someone shaving and generaly dirty. They check out the next morning!! NEVER AGAIN the worst hotel I have ever stayed and I have traveled worlwide. DON"T DO IT, Pass this one.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Nancy O
Reviewed 22 March 2011

This Motel 6 has sure come up in quality. The service is unsurpassed from the manager to housekeeping. There is trafic but the location is so convenient to so many things, food, shopping, tourist attractions.
Clean and nice people. FOr one or twonights it is perfect and well worth the price.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank rosebud25
Reviewed 22 February 2011

We almost passed this one up due to the sour reviews, but since it was recommended by a friend, decided to check it out.. Obviously Motel 6 is not luxurious and is not intended to be. It is simple, basic lodging. It also accepts dogs, as do all Motel 6 hotels, to my understanding. An important factor for us at this time.

Our room on the second floor above the office was as clean as can be and very new in its appearance. The staff was friendly and helpful. Traffic noise is somewhat to be expected since it is in close proximity to the Highway 101, a plus or a minus depending on how you look at it. We solved it by running the fan on low for a white noise effect, and it was just fine. The bed was a bit hard for us, but again, if you're looking for a feather bed, you better up your budget substantially.

All in all we found this hotel to be clean, comfortable, well located and safe. Perfect for our quick trip's purposes. Don't let the negative comments scare you off.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled on business