“Good Food, Slow Service”
Review of Applebee's

Applebee's
Ranked #226 of 567 Restaurants in Santa Rosa
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 11 December 2015

The young man serving our food did a very good job, but it took us a long time for us to get our food. The food preparation part of the service was what was slow. We enjoyed our food.

Reviewed 11 November 2015

I went alone to grab a meal. The bar was full so they seated me at a table in the bar area, and gave me a menu. I sat there for 10 minutes and that was it. No one came to give me water or ask me if I wanted a drink. So... I gave up and left. The end.

Reviewed 1 July 2015

I just love the wonton tacos. This is the place you go, when you have a bunch of people that like different foods. Something for everyone including the kids. They have the menu marked for diet needs, and they have a bunch of healthier choices. The food is consistently good at this location and I usually have good service although if it is very busy sometime it can take a little long for the food, so I tell them to put our food order in as soon as they bring the app.

Reviewed 5 August 2013

The food you get here, you know all about. Same overcooked food, served re-warmed and dry. Sometimes you never learn. You get what you pay for, and in Applebee's case less. They you to have passable food, but since becoming such a large chain that has changed.

Reviewed 22 May 2013

Atttentive wait staff, good food, pleasant atmosphere. Food arrived reasonably quickly. Waiter was eager to please.

1  Thank Ann L