“Great restaurant”

Applebee's
Ranked #230 of 572 Restaurants in Santa Rosa
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 27 June 2016

Nice restaurant with lovely staff. Open late & good menu choice. Reasonable prices. Good atmosphere. Plenty free car parking.

Reviewed 9 May 2016

I have found these restaurants to have consistantly good food. This one is no exception. The food is good ole comfort food with imaginative recipes. Even the lite food page had great selections. Good and friendly service and a nice convenient location in an outdoor mall that includes Costco and Best Buy make this a nice stop after shopping. The restaurant has a full bar and I noticed a nice happy hour special.

Reviewed 11 December 2015

Terrible service and too pricey for the food we got.

Three of us ordered the salmon and vegetable dinner. One ordered the sirloin steak and one ordered a salad. One salmon dinner came and we asked for silverware so we could eat. After many minutes the second salmon dinner came and again we asked for silverware. After many more minutes the third salmon dinner came and still no silverware. The fourth dinner didn’t come until we were all finished with our cold dinner. The salad came after the dinner was served. All of the orders had problems and no one got what they really ordered.

The manager did not charge us for our meal after some discussions back and forth.

If you want a little piece of salmon a few tablespoons of vegetables for $15 and no bread and no salads or soup included, then I guess Applebee's is for you. You would be better off going somewhere else.

Reviewed 11 December 2015

The young man serving our food did a very good job, but it took us a long time for us to get our food. The food preparation part of the service was what was slow. We enjoyed our food.

Reviewed 11 November 2015

I went alone to grab a meal. The bar was full so they seated me at a table in the bar area, and gave me a menu. I sat there for 10 minutes and that was it. No one came to give me water or ask me if I wanted a drink. So... I gave up and left. The end.