“Average Experience”

Applebee's
Ranked #229 of 570 Restaurants in Santa Rosa
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 8 August 2017

This is not the best Applebee's I have been to. The food did not taste as good as other locations and the service was good a first but she never came back to ask how we were or offer refills.

Reviewed 12 June 2017 via mobile

The staff are attentive and friendly. The food is always good and a good value.
My only negative is that I'm sad to see so many Applebees closing!

Reviewed 23 May 2017

This is not the first time my family and i have eaten at Applebee's, it is however the last time! the restraunt opened at 11 am, we came in for lunch around 11:15, Even though the place was not busy the service was slow. My husband ordered the ribs, my son got a burger (not from the kids menu) and my 7 year old ordered the 2 small slider burgers, from the kids menu. I got the Salmon and Shrimp lunch plate. My husbands ribs where cold, like rite out of the refrigerator and tasted old! My Sons burger off the regular menu was ok but not good. The crap they served my 7 year old was a joke! the little sliders looked like the burnt stuff you scrap off the grill, smashed into a dry week old bun! with NOTHING on it at all! Then my Salmon and shrimp.... it looked like someone sent the salmon back last night because it was over cooked, then they dropped it on my plate after it sat out over night, the shrimp skewer with only 6 little shrimps on it some how didn't get cooked on one side so it was Raw! the mashed potato's seemed edable until i bit into something hard! i spit it into my napkin to see what it was and it appeared to be the size of a dime but thicker, It was hard, black and tasted rotten! We don't usually complain so we where just going to pay our bill and leave but then the bill came and it was $78 dollars! At this point I'm not paying for this food we didn't even eat so i say something and the server offered me something else from the kitchen!?!? When it was all said and done the manager came to our table and gave us a $20 discount so we still paid $58 bucks for this horrible meal. Should have just went to Toco Bell the food would have at least been edible.

Reviewed 27 March 2017 via mobile

What a joke was all but ignored by waitress.Was taken care of by several people and had to ask for everything.But the positive was food was hot and tasty.In all fairness they were busy .But still customer services are horrible here.

Reviewed 23 November 2016

Waitress informed us of the 2 for $20 and 2 for $25 specials but not the buy one get one free special. When I asked about it, oh, she was sorry. It was too late to do anything since I did not find out about it until after we had ordered and did order food on that promotion. Waitress did not want to do any thing about it. Service was extremely slow for a Thursday evening. Manager was not available. Food was okay, I have had better at other locations.