Hotel La Rose(Santa Rosa)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$189
Best Western Plus Garden Inn(Santa Rosa)(Great Value!)
US$170
Vintners Inn(Santa Rosa)(Great Value!)
US$265
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$258/night.

The Astro(Santa Rosa)(Great Value!)
US$207
US$224
US$179
  • Pool
Official Site
All reviewssuperior king bedeggs over mediumbowl sinklove marriott hotelsrailroad streettoast and home friesrestful sleepsthey serve starbucks coffeeaccommodated my requestample closet spacewithin walking distancenice outdoor poolsonoma county wineeasy access to downtownthe ice makergladly stay here againtrain noise
Reviewed 23 April 2018

Stayed here 2 nights, Reception was friendly. Hotel has free parking. Rooms are a bit old but well kept. Bed was comfortable and bathroom was alright. Nothing really to remember about the hotel except for the location. Laundry machine was always out of service,

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Michael M, General Manager at Courtyard Santa Rosa, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback as it relates to your recent stay here at the Courtyard Santa Rosa.

I am very sorry to hear of the disappointing condition of the guest rooms during your stay and the laundry service not being available. The contractor that owns the machines has resolved the issue - and we apologize for the delay on that. We will ensure that your comments are addressed so as to keep improving the experience for all guests.

We hope to have you back as a guest in the near future!

Regards,

Reviewed 20 April 2018

The service was fantastic. The front desk was beyond friendly, more than could be asked! Also, this is the perfect location for visiting Sonoma Valley Wineries. This is a very clean and conveniently located hotel. Within walking distance to great eating as well.

Stayed: April 2018
Itzel B, Front Office Manager at Courtyard Santa Rosa, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for you great review! We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us.
Thank you for your kind comments about our front desk. I will certainly relay your kind words to our hotel team members so that they know their hard work and dedication to excellent customer service have been noticed by our guests.

Reviewed 11 April 2018 via mobile

This place has a great location for all of the wineries and access to the highway. The rooms are as expected and you can tell the hotel is older but has been updated here and there. It is a great place for a pit stop or a couple day stay.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Itzel B, Front Office Manager at Courtyard Santa Rosa, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2018

Hello Grant,

I wanted to take the opportunity to thank you for your recent stay with us as well as thank you for taking personal time out of your day to give us feedback on the services and quality of our hotel.
Thank you for your kind comments. I will certainly relay your kind words to our hotel team members so that they know their hard work and dedication to excellent customer service have been noticed by our guests.

Again thank you so much for the great review!

Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

I have stayed at this hotel for two weeks. The 4 star rating of this hotel is coming from its location and brand name apparently; the actual rating for its room services is more like 2.9 which I feel they don't even deserve that.
After a week of staying there I had to edit my reservation because of my work load in Napa. I went to the front desk where some "pretty ladies" are running the business during the day. She told me that they can't edit the reservation and I have to call the 1-800 number; I did so in the evening and after waiting on the line and talking to two different customer service representatives for 20 mins figured out that only someone at the hotel can edit my reservation, later that night I have referred to the front desk again and a very competent and nice lady took care of it in just 2 mins. I've explained to her about the misinformation that the girl during the day shift provided. She apologized for that.
Anytime I called during the day, it takes the girls quite a while to answer the phone (I have seen the girls hanging in the managers office more than the front desk). Another day I went to my room for lunch and found half of the carpets in my room wet. I called the front desk and the same girl picked up the phone after literally 3 mins of calling, I barely could hear her voice and then she hang up on me while I was explaining the issue. I had to walk downstairs to report the problem. Apparently the manager at this location put the incompetent "pretty" girls during day shift who are clearly rude and don't know how to take care of customers; and put the competent girls and guys during graveyard shifts and weekends to work. I hope the franchise management and employees who have more similar experiences with current management seeing this comment and higher up fix this soon.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Michael M, General Manager at Courtyard Santa Rosa, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2018

Good day,

I am very sorry to hear of your disappointing experience. While all our staff consistently exceeds our guests' expectations - I will be sure to research the cause of the phone malfunction and carpet wetness in your room. I can understand how this can be frustrating, especially during a longer stay.

We thank you for frank and honest feedback regarding your stay.

Reviewed 2 March 2018

2 days did not replace the coffee in the room
completely missed a wake up call
1 morning the " starbucks restaurant opened late and they did not have oatmeal ready
Another morning they had run out of (or were not making any more) oatmeal
noticed the other reviews...agreed...very low quality/extremely poor management

Room Tip: Choose another hotel
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Itzel B, Front Office Manager at Courtyard Santa Rosa, responded to this reviewResponded 4 March 2018

Dear John E,

I am very sorry to hear that you didn't enjoy your stay with us. We strive to make every guest encounter a positive and memorable one. We regret that we missed the mark on your most recent stay with us.

We most certainly appreciate your feedback and will work diligently to ensure the issues you communicated to us are not experienced in the future.

Hotel Management Team