Hotel La Rose(Santa Rosa)(Great Value!)
US$269
The Astro(Santa Rosa)(Great Value!)
US$195
US$270
US$244
GardenInn.com
US$259
  • Pool
Best Western Plus Garden Inn(Santa Rosa)(Great Value!)
US$200
US$209
US$190
Sandman(Santa Rosa)(Great Value!)
US$259
US$220
Sandman Hotel
US$289
The Gables Wine Country Inn(Santa Rosa)(Great Value!)
US$199
Official Site
US$502
US$464
Hyatt.com
All reviewsnormal roomcleaning ladiesnice pool areasecond floorkitchenettestoveroomy
Reviewed 8 July 2013

A good value for money hotel. The owner I found to be helpful and friendly. All was clean and there was a small on site pool. The onsite restaurant was good, if a little expensive, serving breakfast and lunch only. Large portions and good quality. There is a chemist and supermarket very nearby which is useful. The only negative is that its quite a distance from the town centre, too far to walk if its hot.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 1 July 2013

We only meant to stay a couple of nights but ended up staying four. This is a nice, very well run motel, easy to find and within walking distance of services and very good restaurants. Our room was a spacious comfortable apartment on the first floor with a small kitchen facility, spacious storage, a dining table, TV, alarm and air conditioning. There is an attractive swimming pool, ample shade from trees and the place is quiet enough to get a good night's sleep. The staff are well turned out, efficient and pleasant. I can recommend the Hillside Inn to anyone looking for somewhere modest to stay in the Santa Rosa area.

Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Catherine N
Reviewed 16 June 2013

This is a modest, well kept up independent motel that offers good value for the money. The rooms are fairly spacious, clean, and the bathroom has pool-size terry cloth towels. The shower is good, and the restaurant that shares the property offers hearty, though pricy breakfasts. In all, if you are looking for basics, modest pricing, and not concerned about frills (I.e.: flat screen TV) it's a good choice.

Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jackconly
Reviewed 30 May 2013

Owner/Mgr. was gruff, rude, disrespectful and argumentative. Cut me off when I tried to inquire about my room not being what I reserved. I asked him to speak kinder and I was told: "If you don't like your room, go somewhere else". It was apparent that the owner/mgr. dislikes people and should not be in this business. He has no clue to what customer service is. He is curt and acts as though you are putting him out if you try to talk to him. I give him personally zero stars! As for the establishment itself it was noisy in the early morning (just before 7 a.m.) with our room being directly above the restaurant. We requested no housekeeping & place the "Do Not Disturb" sign on the door & was told to inform the office by housekeeping, which we did, but on our return that evening someone had entered our room & unlocked a door to another bedroom. So much for privacy...............

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
8  Thank ALSD50
Reviewed 20 May 2013

This was an older, motel type hotel. However, my room was more like a suite - very spacious, extra large closet, dining area, mini fridge and stove. I found this to be very convenient.
The bed was very comfortable, the TV had lots of channels, the wifi worked flawlessly, and overall the hotel was very quiet.
The price was very affordable and the location was excellent. There is an IHOP and a grocery store (Safeway I think), with a Starbuck's within walking distance. The mall is not far either. Everything else is just a short drive away.
The hotel always had lots of convenient parking available, more parking at the back if needed, also some covered parking back there.
If you have a problem with stairs or if your luggage is exceptionally heavy, you might want to ask for a room on the lower level.
I found this to be a wonderful choice at a very affordable price, and I'd highly recommend it.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled solo