“Late Night Spot”

Chumash Cafe
Ranked #11 of 22 Restaurants in Santa Ynez
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 23 May 2018

Because we were late getting into Santa Ynez and had spent time at our B&B before heading out for dinner, we found ourselves with no restaurants. (This was on a Monday night.)

We were staying not far from the Chumash Casino and know that most casinos have all-night places to eat, we ventured over there.

My husband had chicken soup (it was well past 9:30), and I had the nachos. He indicated that the chicken soup was delicious and hearty. My nachos were enough to feed the pair of us! So, we ended up sharing.

Prices were what you expect at a resort, but given the fact that was the only place open, we could not complain.

We both enjoyed our food choices and if I find myself in the same situation in the future (no other place to eat), I would not hesitate returning to the Chumash Cafe.

Reviewed 4 February 2018

Basic dinner type food which was very good. My sunny-side up egg was cooked perfectly -- that doesn't happen very often. Definitely would eat there again while at the casino or resort.

Reviewed 4 November 2017

The casino has ample free parking in its garage. As you enter the casino on the third floor from the garage, the Cafe is on the left shortly after you enter. The staff was friendly and efficient. I had a build-your-own-burger with a side salad and it was excellent. The brioche bun was especially good. I was in and out very quickly and was well satisfied with my meal.

Reviewed 4 October 2017

The food is so good. Everything we ordered was good and the service was super quick. we will be back for sure!

Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

This is NO Vegas buffet. They have plenty of items to select from, but the quality is not 5 stars. If you are hungry and have at least $24 this is the perfect buffet for you. One thing I can agree on is that the service is top notch.

Been to Chumash Cafe? Share your experiences!