All reviews mountain winery steam shower continental breakfast wet bar wine tasting silicon valley hard boiled eggs attending an event comfortable bed great shower castle rock good size microwave and fridge within walking distance fresh fruit large room coffee maker
Reviewed 31 October 2012

We had an incredible experience at the Saratoga Oaks Lodge in one of their bungalow- suite rooms. They certainly spared no expense in their bathrooms--steam-shower, jacuzzi tubs, Toto bidet toilets. You have your own deck with comfortable table and chairs. The Staff is very friendly. Morning continental breakfast is yummy. Location is great. You can walk to great restaurants and stores. The beautiful Hakone Gardens is close by.

Room Tip: The bungalows in the back are the best.
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank dancing-rider
Reviewed 30 August 2012

My daughter and I spent Aug.7&8 there to attend a concert at the Mountain Winery. Our room was comfortable, clean and quiet. Management was very friendly and provided a terrific continental breakfast. After our return we found out my daughters blazer was missing. I put in a call to Oaks Lodge, they were extremely helpful. They found the blazer and mailed it out to us free of charge.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank irene1360
Reviewed 29 August 2012

We reluctantly booked here after reading some of the reviews about surly staff and bedbugs, however, we couldn't have been more pleased by the charm of our hosts, the fantastic coffee every morning, the large room with comfortable bed, wet bar and air conditioning (it was a warm weekend!)

The location is perfect for Saratoga. Everything is within walking distance and we got two for one at the wine tasting room next door!

I highly recommend the Saratoga Oaks lodge. We make annual trips here for a concert at the Mountain Winery just up the road and this will be our new place to stay.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Monrovino
Reviewed 15 August 2012

This is our 3rd time staying here for a concert, the managers are so friendly and nice,the first time we stayed we didnt bring jackets and the manager told us it got cold at the winery concerts and loaned my husband and I jackets! The rooms are very nice with fridge and microwave. Very clean and comfy bed. The pastries and coffee are also good. We will be back!

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank skbrash
Reviewed 11 August 2012

I stayed here for a concert at the Mountain Winery. Nice location in Saratoga Village with shops and restaurants in walking distance. The queen suite was decent-sized with a full-size bed (did not look like a queen to me as advertised) and another pullout bed. Towels were nice and thick and they will provide extra if asked. On the downside, the carpet was worn and dirty and the fridge was not cleaned out (two beers left over from the previous occupant, which would be great if I drank beer). There was also a thick layer of dust on the nightstand. OK if you want a place to crash after a concert, but that's about it.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with friends