“Fresh Food”

Cuisines: Indian, Tibetan, Nepalese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 16 September 2015

Happen to just come across this place and we were impressed. Food was fresh and hot. We Really enjoyed the Nan bread. Had good lunch specials. Would go back

Reviewed 4 July 2015 via mobile

Came there because I had a groupon and really liked it. Food was delicious and tasteful. I'm coming again once in that area.

Reviewed 1 July 2015

Nice little unassuming restaurant cranks out some great dishes.
Nicely spiced and not oily or heavy.
The owner is on site cooking and the wait staff is very friendly.
We all enjoyed the food on multiple occasions.

Reviewed 1 June 2015

The food is good and the atmosphere wonderful. We came here hoping for a different flavor. We noticed that the Himalayans and Indian food was very similar. We could have gone to our favorite Indian restaurant and have gotten our favorite dish. So we are not raving but satisfied with the meal. If you have hankering for something different, do not come here. You will just get Indian Food.

Reviewed 28 April 2015

I pass by this restaurant so often that I feel I should stop in more often.
It is always a good value. They have a good California wine list and are wines to the fresh catch and specials. This visit I was somewhat annoyed by our table being off balance and the waitress try the "match book' fix.
I insisted on a balanced table. She did reset us. Then two staff members proceeded to spend time fixing the other table. No restaurant should offer an unbalanced table to their client. So we did enjoy our meal and will return for the friendly service and well prepared meals.