“Great service, decent eats”
Review of Waki Sushi

Waki Sushi
Ranked #57 of 94 Restaurants in Seal Beach
Cuisines: Sushi
Description: i think you'll find it with the information i provided. it's a GREAT restaurant and they are on facebook too...if you'd like to find them there.
Reviewed 23 July 2016

I say time and again that service makes all the difference. Sushi and bento boxes were good here, but not the greatest I've had. Very affordable though! Server and sushi chef were great. Very attentive, ready to make special orders, and helpful when my 70-year-old mother-in-law wanted a fork. Most of all, they were grateful we decided to dine there and thankful for our patronage. Will definitely visit again.

Reviewed 27 March 2016 via mobile

Friendly fun server. I ordered the Shrimp yaki soba noodle dish. Excellent big plate of noodles stir fried with fresh veggies. Six large grilled shrimp. $7.99 is very good lunch price!

Reviewed 24 March 2016

I love Waki Sushi. The staff is super friendly. All the sushi is fresh. I always get the bento box with an assortment of food. Teri chicken, sashimi and a roll, miso soup, rice = you just can not go wrong with this. My Japanese grandfather said the best way to tell if a Japanese restaurant starts with the = rice, miso soup and green tea.... and I agree!!! These 3 items are excellent at Waki Sushi and everything that follows is excellent too... Enjoy!!

Reviewed 5 February 2016 via mobile

My partner and I stopped here for Sushi when we were visiting Seal Beach last week. The menu is expansive and choosing was difficult because everything looked delicious. We loved everything we ordered and would absolutely go back. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone.

Reviewed 18 June 2015

We often eat here as it's in our neighborhood. Good food, friendly service. The dinner Bento Box 3-choice dinner is big enough for the two of us to share.