“Lunch By the pier.”

Ranked #3 of 98 Restaurants in Seal Beach
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Bar
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast
Description: Award-Winning Seal Beach Restaurant With Ocean Views. Dine Steps from The Seal Beach Pier at the top of Main Street in Downtown. Our vast array of New American food ranges from chicken, beef and many seafood dishes. We serve breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily. Popular dishes include fish and chips, burgers, BBQ ribs, Cobb salad, fried Calamari and clambake pot. The Hangout Seal Beach is a great casual restaurant-bar for date night, business lunch, birthday, or night out — a fun place to eat with friends or family. Staying in Long Beach? We're 15 minutes away and one of the best restaurants nearby! Attentive, Friendly Service, good Food & Drinks. Our cocktails are unique and eclectic. Drink the latest craft beer on draft. CBS says we have one of the best bloody Marys in Orange County. Thrillist says we're their top 23 beachside bars. See why we're one of the best Locally Owned restaurants in Orange County, Southern California. Open 7:00 Am Daily!
Reviewed 10 October 2018

We went to seal Beach to wander in shops and had lunch at this restaurant. I was under the impression that it had a view of the pier in the ocean. Although it is across the street from the beach is a very limited view. The food was adequate I had salmon sliders my friends had pork sliders and a chicken sandwich. Each of these came with an over abundance of delicious french fries.

Reviewed 29 September 2018

Cody was our great server. He is positive and energetic. I had the Diablo Veggie Burger and it is delicious...pretty hot! The onion Rings are a favorite and my Husband had grilled fish street tacos. He ordered 4 of them at $2.50 each and really liked them. Love this spot!

Reviewed 23 September 2018 via mobile

We really enjoyed the restaurant. It was busy but service was prompt and food came out hot. The calamari appetizer was delicious and the calamari was very tender. I had the fish and chips and my husband had the hangout burger. We really enjoyed both. I upgraded my fries to the parmesan garlic fries and they were delicious. I could have repelled vampires for at least 2 days! So if you dont like garlic that much, probably not for you. We were here just for the weekend but if we had more time, we would have definitely returned to try other items. Definitely recommend!

Reviewed 17 September 2018 via mobile

Stopped off here on a tour of the west coast for a hearty breakfast. It was so good we went back a few days later for dinner. The burgers are second to none in LA, and it has an amazing selection of craft beers on offer. Definitely worth a visit in you’re in the Seal Beach area.
Amazing.

Reviewed 31 August 2018 via mobile

The hangout came recommended, and to be fair the place is always busy. Good service and a good selection of ales. What let the place down was the food we chose to order,food swimming in water as the greens had not been drained after cooking,food not marked on the menu as spicy but cooked in a spicy sauce. To the management credit ,after we pointed this out we were only billed for our drinks and one burger. Don't let this review put you off going in,a great atmosphere inside, it was only the food that disappointed us.