“Breakfast Catering and Lunch ”

Panera Bread Cafe 3264
Ranked #36 of 94 Restaurants in Seal Beach
Cuisines: American, Soups
Reviewed 4 September 2017 via mobile

3 dozen mixed bagels, cinnamon coffee cake(extra slices), 4 tubs of cream cheese (traditional, honey walnut, and blueberry), plates, napkins and silverware all about $60. With tax.

Catering manager is as helpful as friendly. I appreciate having this pick up service readily available for my breakfast catering needs.

Free easy access parking. Always fresh food. While we were ordering we decided to share lunch. Delicious chicken panini with chicken soup. I was pleasantly surprised the soup was flavorful and not over done with salt.

Located near some specialty stores and a Marshall's.

Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

It was so easy to order! There are computers at the front where you can order, no waiting in line. And they bring it to the table. The food was delicious, and I loved the fruit in my salad!

Reviewed 23 August 2016 via mobile

My husband and I go there for breakfast/brunch a lot. Only thing we miss is that they don't serve their good tasting soup before 11am. So I have to order alternative for the Pick 2 menu.

Reviewed 7 July 2016

This is a good Panera Cafe, lots of coffee always brewed and ready. The standard menu of Panera but the staff does seem to go the extra bit to make your stay enjoyable. The facility is in the round, having taken over an old restaurant so it's quaint with a large outdoor dining area as well as the indoor space. Always good baked goods on hand, if a little pricey.

Reviewed 27 June 2016

I have dined at many Panera locations, and this one stands out as purposefully welcoming with a big friendly hello almost every time i walked through the door. Loved the approach of orders being delivered to table, vs waiting for name. There is variability here across Panera's, and its always nice to have the friendly and courteous delivery of the order