“Great surprise!”

Apple Junction Smokehouse
Ranked #8 of 108 Restaurants in Sebastopol
Reviewed 3 July 2016

They have a platter with tri tip, pulled pork, brisket and pulled chicken with four sides for $21! The ribs looked amazing, Im getting that next time! It was delicious. Super good find! Very nice and attentive staff. Dining in a train car was a treat too!

Reviewed 2 July 2016 via mobile

We happened upon this place and glad we did. Kind of hidden away in Sebastopol. The owner Jake is awesome and helped us unpicking the right meal for each of us. The food and incredible - the meats were perfectly done and super tasty. If you like BBQ don't miss this spot.

Reviewed 21 June 2016

We literally walked into this lovely restaurant, eating in a train...what fun! So in we went. There were 3 of us and Rhett, my service dog, so we did not eat inside the train. It didn't really matter because the food was beyond delicious. Katie had the pulled pork, Judy a yummy burger and I the best chili ever.
Our server was friendly and attentive! I will definitely return soon.

Reviewed 2 June 2016

I am picky when it comes to BBQ. I have been here 4 times, once for dinner, twice for lunch and once for breakfast. Each time the food and service was excellent. When the rib dinner arrived, it looked perfect. The meat had that nice pink smoked color inside, that I look for. It came very close to what it should be but was very slightly drier than I would have wanted it to be. My lunches were both the Brisket burger. It was good enough the first time that I had to come back for another visit two days later and have it again. Rather than describe the each bite of each meal, I'd say this has to be my reigning champ of BBQ in Sonoma County. Like I said in my title, "BBQ is always controversial". If you consider yourself a BBQ lover go there and check it out. I don't think you'll be disappointed.

Reviewed 20 May 2016

Great food, service & atmosphere! Seated & helped right away. Food came in a timely manner. My husband & I ordered the "Junction Lunch Platter
Your choice of two meats from the smoker: tri-tip, beef brisket, pulled pork or pulled chicken served on a platter with choice of any three sides - enough to share". We chose the beef brisket & pulled pork, green beans, apple coleslaw, & sweet potato fries. Everything was good. Dessert is mostly homemade pies from a local. We had the mango pie, which was also very good. We would definitely go back!