“Great cheap food!!”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Takeout
Reviewed 27 December 2017 via mobile

The food here was oriented around the Latino culture but offered some classic burgers and solid fish. The restaurant often has a wait list for 5-10 minutes but on a nice day can be very rewarding and nice. I would speak highly of this restaurant and recommend this to you and others.

-Thanks!!

Reviewed 22 December 2017 via mobile

The food was quite good with more than adequate size portions. Certainly worth the price which about average for a family restaurant in this area. The service was good. All this considered this is a place worth returning to.

Reviewed 20 December 2017 via mobile

Food was good in this casual setting. We didn't have anything that was amazing but the dishes were all on the good level. Carnitas burrito, carnitas plate and kids chicken nuggets. I don't think you will go wrong here but it's not off the charts either :-)

Reviewed 20 December 2017

We wanted some Mexican food we tried something different, I had chicken enchiladas and they are not stingy they were filled with chicken, great flavor. The venue was good a small place but very busy and all the staff was friendly. I definitely would eat there again. My friend had the bacon, eggs and hash browns she was satisfied with here meal also. So if are with a group you can get Mexican food or American food.

Reviewed 2 December 2017

Zorro's is a small local eatery with a single dining room of maybe ten tables, plus a five-or six-seat bar (beer and wine only) and a few outdoor tables. It's in an unimpressive brick building, but the walls are painted bright orange and are hung with festive bits of Mexican decor. The brick walls really reflect sound, so it can be rather loud when a lot of people are present. Service was friendly and efficient, and it did not take long for our orders to arrive. While hardly haute cuisine, the food was very tasty. My lady had enchiladas Suizas, while I had a beef taco and chile relleno (one of the best I've ever had, and I've had many). Our flan dessert was rich and yummy. And the cost was very reasonable.