“Squeezers does pork right!”
Review of Squeelers

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Squeelers
Reviewed 15 June 2017 via mobile

This is a very unique find. Sean is the sole proprietor or and chef. Not only are his sandwiches excellent but he also makes a fantastic Caesar salad that is out of this world. If that's not enough, there's an excellent little yogurt shop next-door for dessert.

Reviewed 11 April 2017

My best friend loves this place. When I visit he gets take out sandwiches that are huge and filling. Great taste with fresh ingredients.

Reviewed 17 January 2016

Very quiet place with only 1 table to sit at but the owner was there and served my boyfriend the meatball sandwich. OMG I had never even tried a meatball sandwich until that day, and I dont think anyone should order anything else.

Reviewed 20 May 2015

You will never eat a better Chicken Salad sandwich!!! If you are driving on Hwy 50 at Shingle Springs, CA. don't miss this place. Right off the highway.

Reviewed 12 November 2014 via mobile

I've had both the brisket & pork sandwiches several times over the last year. Both sandwiches are excellent but I do prefer the pork. Meat is very tender and not too much sauce to overwhelm the meat flavor. Sean, the owner is very friendly & I enjoy the conversation while eating. This is one of my favorite local stops.