“FANTATIC FOOD”
Review of Santa Ynez Cafe

Santa Ynez Cafe
Ranked #39 of 77 Restaurants in Solvang
Reviewed 9 July 2018

Love this place, been several times. The food is outstanding, better than most of the fancy pants places in the valley. The place is just the best and the owners are wonderful. We just moved 20 miles away but will still come back to our favorite spot. I cannot say enough about this place.

Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

This is a great find. Unpretentious, but delicious. Took out of town friends for lunch and they were amazed at the tasty Greek salad. The other night my husband and I went there before a theater event. He had the grilled salmon and I had the fish kebabs
It came with grilled veggies, a green salad, hummus and raita. I couldn't finish it, but loved every bite. With a bottle of local wine, our bill was less than $100.
Since they cook everything there, you might have to wait 15-30 minutes, but heck it is not a fast food restaurant!

Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

This is a nice place for lunch. Service was efficient. People were friendly. My Flafel plate was excellent. The Flafel was tasty and moist. The side salad was good. My girlfriend liked the BLT. I would go back again.

Reviewed 18 December 2017

Small, unassuming restaurant. Wonderful fresh food. Tastes homemade! The middle eastern food is the best. Excellent meat skewers, hummus, stuffed grape leaves. Good, friendly service.

Reviewed 19 November 2017

We really enjoyed breakfast at this cafe, particulary because our hotel (Hotel Corque) did not have a restaurant serving breakfast on its premises.

It was so good, we ended up eating breakfast here TWO TIMES while staying in Solvang, CA.

We highly recommend the omelettes, particularly the Gyro or Meditteranean omelettes. Well worth the $11 price tag. Country potatoes were outstanding.

This was probably the best reasonably priced restaurant option in Solvang, among all the tourist traps.

Been to Santa Ynez Cafe? Share your experiences!