King Frederik Inn(Solvang)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$119
  • Breakfast included
Royal Copenhagen Inn(Solvang)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 25/07
Hamlet Inn(Solvang)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$129
US$99
Solvang Gardens Lodge(Solvang)(Great Value!)
US$189
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$192
US$185
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$225/night.

Mirabelle Inn(Solvang)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$250
All reviewsrestaurant next doorchumash casinodouble sinksroom servicefree shuttlesecond floornice hotelwine tastingfree coffeeparking lotin townsanta ynezwine countrywithin walking distancedowntown solvangcomfortable bedslos olivos
Reviewed 16 April 2018

What drew me first to the hotel were the reviews. I scouted around for deals and found it at Hotel Tonight using my app. It was seamless. The room and bathroom were clean, the sheets white and fresh, the bed comfortable, and the view was amazing. I had the room facing the pool and yonder was the roaming hillside. I would stay here again and definitely recommend it. Just make sure you scout for the best price or go when it is off season.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Scott G, General Manager at Hotel Corque, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2018

Sandra R, We love your 5-star review! Thank you for talking the time to leave comments about your recent visit to Hotel Corque! We are delighted to know what a positive and wonderful time you had with us. Indeed, we do have some very beautiful scenery just beyond our property line that many guests enjoy. We look forward to having you back with us next time you are in the area.

Reviewed 9 April 2018

This is my 3rd hotel stay in my California trip, and this is the only one that quality meets the price.

I was traveling from San francisco to LA through highway #1 at the end of march, first stay at SF, second stay at carmel, the third stay at Solvang. It is weekend plus spring break, so traffic and parking goes crazy everywhere, and this is the only hotel that did well for its price.

I am glad i picked this hotel, it does a lot better than other 2 hotels. Good decoration, good building quality, good bathroom. Towels are fresh clean. Nice quiet environment.

The hotel owned by a casino, where you can take shuttle to there. I personally would prefer stay this hotel and drive to casino if you need to.

Only issue is they missing a bit maintenance on very detailed things, such as ac noise or replace the pillow cover.

Overall very new and nice hotel, i recommend this place for its quality and cleanses.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank djb0646
Scott G, General Manager at Hotel Corque, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2018

djb0646,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your recent visit with us. I am so happy to hear that you found us during your road trip. Hotel Corque and Solvang are excellent places to hide from the traffic and parking problems. Its a very easy place to relax! Also, we hope you enjoyed the complimentary shuttle to the casino...we just make it so easy! That's really what we strive for...let us do the work for you while you have fun!
We look forward to having you back again soon.

Reviewed 7 April 2018

The rooms are spacious and comfortable. Great bed. Double sinks in the bathroom were a plus. No tub but a large walk in shower. No noise from the hall. The lobby has comfy chairs, games, and flavored water. The morning coffee (in room and lobby) was nothing to write home about. Walking distance to everything in town and a nearby park. Nice to be on the edge of town for easy exit.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

het,
We are so pleased to hear about your recent visit to Hotel Corque. We appreciate your comments. I am happy to know how much you enjoyed the guest bathrooms with the double sinks and large showers. We have many guests who also enjoy the games and water in the lobby. On your next visit, I would suggest one of our suites that has an oversized soaking tub. Amazing!
We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 4 April 2018

Convenient location. Very clean. Offered flavored waters in the lobby with real mint, fruit. Coffee or teas on the second floor. The outside pool and hot tub area was spacious with many lounge chairs. Pool was to cold for my taste but kids didn't mind the cold temp. Nice amenities in the room. Bed was comfortable. Would stay there again.

Room Tip: Our room was very quiet. If you want a view, request it.
Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple

Edielu,
Thank you for your 5-star review of Hotel Corque. We appreciate your feedback. I am happy to know that you enjoyed our pool and spa deck. It is a great place to relax after a day out on the town. We are planning many upgrades in the pool area that you will see on your next visit with us. You will love them!
Again, thank you and look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 30 March 2018

The location of the hotel could not be any better. My cousins and I got to walk down the street to visit local stores and bakeries. I love the fact that we were able to walk to breakfast, lunch, and dinner.

Rooms are spacious and very clean.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to review of Hotel Corque, meeshmellows. We are so glad that you and your family enjoyed your time with us. We are happy that our rooms were up to your standards and your liked our convenient location.
We hope to welcome you back to Solvang soon!