Royal Copenhagen Inn(Solvang)(Great Value!)
US$115
US$79
Hamlet Inn(Solvang)(Great Value!)
US$99
US$118
US$81
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$113/night.

Mirabelle Inn(Solvang)(Great Value!)
US$250
Hadsten House(Solvang)(Great Value!)
US$119
US$115
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$129/night.

Meadowlark Inn(Solvang)(Great Value!)
US$135
Hotel Corque(Solvang)(Great Value!)
US$167
US$152
Agoda.com
Solvang Gardens Lodge(Solvang)(Great Value!)
US$112
US$80
AscendHotels
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$108/night.

The Landsby(Solvang)(Great Value!)
US$230
US$223
  • Restaurant
All reviewspastriesgreat locationdelicious bakeriesroom was cleansmall breakfastmiddle of townshops and restaurantspool areawithin walking distancelooked cleannice poolcontinental breakfast iscentral locationfridge and microwavewould stay here againnice sizehot tub
Reviewed 5 June 2018

Beware of False Advertising for Reservations - Senior Citizen Complaint
I made reservations using booking.com and it stated on the front page that they would not charge your credit or bank card for the reservation until you personally appeared at the property or was a no show without proper cancellation. Well, Well, to my surprise my card was charged at 1:09 AM, Saturday June 2, 2018. That's strange, I was no where near this hotel and I was 3.5 hours away in my bed with my wife. When I arrive I not only ask for the release of my money but also gave them my credit card to pay for the stay. Again, the hotel was reminded by me that they had promised according to their words on the booking.com website that I was "NOT" to be charged. Well, well, again they said that they made the charge as per their right! Again, I reminded them of their advertised promise on the website that I made the reservation on what it said. Futility does not describe my outrage at this travesty ($202.98 dollar word). The clerk on duty actually showed me the wording of Your advertising on booking.com will not be charged until you arrive and it was even highlighted in a nice yellowish green marker and underlined for me! I called my bank and of course we got the usual banks release won't happen until the charges process until the next business day or two maybe 3. So, much for that and I did point out to the bank that it is Saturday and banks are open and I believe that counts as a BUSINESS DAY! Hmmmm sounds right to me! So, it's Tuesday, JUNE 5TH and I call the Hotel and immediately get into an argument with Rhoda....I should have known right then and there that I was not going to win this fight with Rhoda....FUTILITY serve cold and with authority. As a senior citizen of 67 years and a limited income it is hard enough to save money for these outings much less have to be impaled by Rhoda about my problem. The one bright spot was Michael who upgraded us to a decent room, not much to look at but it was the effort. We thanked him and went to our room Saturday and watched my surprise wedding anniversary get shafted by Booking.com and by King Fredrick Inn. I am blessed that I have a great wife who understood what I was attempting to do. Fortunately I was able to do our private dinner at a great restaurant called the Actor's Chef. Chef Santo and his lovely wife Grace made our anniversary dinner very sweet and memorable. I highly recommend this place for romantic dinners and a lazy evening bite to eat!

Room Tip: Before booking this place call the hotel directly. DO NOT USE BOOKING.COM EVER!!!!!! FINE PRINT Danger!
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 May 2018

Stayed for Memorial Day weekend. Great location. Once we parked we were able to walk everywhere. Clean room. The hum of the AC kept the street noise out, which was great. Coffee maker and frig in our room. Bed was comfy. Some seating by the pool, so we had some snacks and spirits that we purchased in the evening.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

Room was very clean. Comes with fridge and microwave. They serve amazing breakfast selection and authentic pastries. Also partner with discounts in Solvang Restaurant - food there is Amazing!

Will definitely recommend and book again!!!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 April 2018

Wonderful and friendly staff. 24 hour coffee in the lobby.Very clean rooms.Very quiet location. In center of Solvang and easy walking access to 90% of the city and all the shops and attractions. Pool hours are 9 to 9 which meant I had to give up my morning swim. Danish rolls and oatmeal are the only choices for the breakfast, but the rolls are fresh every day. Beds were very comfortable. Older building and thus no elevator to the 2nd floor.

Room Tip: 101 & 102 right next to the office and patio,
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 April 2018 via mobile

We had a poolside room (and hot tub) with 2 chairs and a little table right outside the glass sliding door. It was so nice not to have to use an elevator or travel down a hallway in your bathing suit. It was right there. The beds were comfortable and the TV had lots of channels. WiFi worked well. Breakfast was meager. Pastries, toast and oatmeal for food and coffee, tea, hot chocolate and 2 juices for drinks. Only 2 tables to sit at but they had trays to carry your food back to your room. There was a sign saying you could only take 1 oatmeal packet and 2 pastries. Hotel staff was friendly. Hotel is centrally located in town which made it very easy to walk around and see the stores or go dining. It was a lovely stay.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple