“Scones to die for!!”

Ranked #1 of 2 Bakeries in Sonora
Price range: US$4 - US$8
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: We're located at the West end of the Timberhills Shopping Center near SaveMart and Ross Stores. Lots of free parking and we have outdoor tables as well. Look for the small signs in the parking lot leading you to our door.
Reviewed 6 December 2017

I really enjoy Schnoogs, wonderful scones, pretty decent coffee and kind staff, but it is a little pricey. Got a sandwich for $11 with no sides. Delish, but I need more

Reviewed 5 October 2017

This is one of my favorite places to meet friends for a cup of coffee and a pastry and visit. The setting is comfortable and unhurried. You can take your time and enjoy your friends and coffee! The coffee is good. The pastries are made there. If you're hungry for more they have a nice menu. They also have special nights with wine and appetizers. It's a friendly place to go.

Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

Cofee was a little weak. The lunch menu was interesting we didn't stay for lunch but there was a lot of people hanging out and doing Wi-Fi it looked like a good social place to have come and have coffee in the morning

1  Thank frequent1
Reviewed 22 January 2017

We bought 2 pies for Thanks Giving, a strawberry rhubarb creme and a apple pie. It was to die for,the best pie we ever had in Tuolumne county. We ordered 2 strawberry,rhubarb pies for Christmas, and they were the worst pies. Very little creme and the crust sucked. They had very little filling,mostly crust. I am not sure what happened, must have been a different baker or just a bad pie day. If Schnooks are going to sell pies,please be consistent.

Reviewed 18 October 2016

My wife made a nice quiche for her work friends and I was supposed to put it in the frig after it cooled. I forgot, and had to find an alternative. I called and they were able to set aside four large pieces (perhaps 1/8 pie) on short notice. I was able to pick them up that day, and they had them in a nice bag waiting for me. There were two varieties available: Artichoke and Bacon/Cheese. All were very pleased by the results. The quiche is fairly dense, and both were VERY tasty!

Been to Schnoogs? Share your experiences!