Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
TripadvisorUS$85
Hotels.com
PricelineUS$85
eDreamsUS$85
Agoda.comUS$85
Trip.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 September 2019

The sheets didn't look like they had been changed. When I called the front desk to see if I could cancel the 2nd night, and mentioned the sheets, the guy didn't even offer to have them changed. Bathroom floor needed a good cleaning, at least swept. Very dirty property. We stuck it out one night, but cut visit short and drove home instead of staying another night.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 September 2019

The hotel is on the main street of Sonora so it is close downtown shopping and eating. The hotel has no where to park to check in. The rooms are clean but not very appealing, there was a big crack in the yellow ceiling. I had to step on one of the beds to adjust the air conditioner. The staff was friendly. If I had payed about $40 less than what I did, the room would have been worth it.

1  Thank Shelley T
Reviewed 17 September 2019

This place is on main street and for some reason on a Saturday night road work was being done; traffic was non stop through the night. The two rooms I rented smelled of mildew; room had one small window for ventilation (could see water damage on ceiling in rooms). Parking was on a very steep incline and very limited to almost non existent.

Room tip: spend your money somewhere else
Reviewed 20 August 2019

Overpriced for what you are getting. After our hike, we decided to spend the night here, relax and visit the nearby town the following day. So we booked our night here. Pool was closed. The general premises, carpets on the stairs (not necessary) is so old and torn and may cause peril with the clients where you can trip and fall. Why carpet a well trafficked area and not maintain it? They still use tiny bottles of shampoo instead of dispensers, so antiquated and no regards to making a difference in saving the planet. Their breakfast, OMG! Pathetic! It is on a separate building, a very tiny room, packets of quick instant oatmeal, paper plates and disposables, no care about the environment. They needed a larger room as it was so crowded, no place to sit.

It is busy season, they were full. But there are many hotels in the same street. Next time, I will stay elsewhere.

Date of stay: August 2019
Reviewed 6 August 2019 via mobile

My wife described this as the worst hotel she had ever stayed in.
It didn’t start well when we went into the room and there was a horrendous smell. Went back to reception and they changed the room. Worn out hotel and the room wasn’t much better. Not that clean but at least bed and sheets seemed ok. It was only a one night stay so put up with it. Poor pool area and definitely the worst hotel breakfast we had during our three week USA trip.
Good location for walking into downtown Sonora and that’s the best I can say about it.

Date of stay: July 2019