Lowest prices for your stay
Free cancellation until 07/08/21
US$86
Free cancellation until 07/08/21
Priceline
Free cancellation until 06/08/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.comUS$86
FindHotelUS$86
eDreamsUS$90
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 July 2020 via mobile

The town we stayed at was friendly and so cute. The hotel was clean, beds were comfortable. The staff was also wonderful. Very polite and friendly when we checked in and out. I would recommend this hotel.

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 25 March 2020 via mobile

I’ve stayed here quite a few times and have never had any complaints! I try my best to get the spa room every time because the in room spa is amazing! Lots of space and comfy! The front desk girls are so sweet and helpful, it takes a very special person to do that job so cheerfully! The bathrooms are clean and I hear they’re starting some remodeling on them but I never had any complaints on the old ones. Yes, the hallways are a bit shabby but that just adds to the charm for me!

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank ohhTara
Reviewed 1 March 2020

I've stayed in many hotels around the world. Here we got a room upstairs facing the rear of the property. It was quiet, clean and comfortable. It was a lot of value for the money and my young kids enjoyed the place. The included breakfast was simple and for the price was a good value. Right up the street are several good restaurants if you feel like a more substantial or elaborate meal. The staff was very friendly and helpful. I suppose if as a traveller you are engaging and friendly, people will usually mirror that back to you - this is what we got here. Friendly and welcoming. We'll be back.

Room tip: Ask for a quiet room facing the rear.
Date of stay: February 2020
Reviewed 10 November 2019 via mobile

Hotel is shabby and dirty. Sheets not changed; we slept fully clothed. Breakfast is meagre. We had coffee and an apple the left by 6-30 am.
Bathroom dingy but seemed clean. I would never stay there again nor recommend it. I’ve stayed in better places in rural Asia. One rating is one too many.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 October 2019

This is probably the worst place I have stayed in a long time. Receptionists were great but the hotel is so run down. Rooms smell bad. Really bad. Bedding is completely worn out. Cigargette burns common in rooms. The exterior of the rooms is an outdoor carpet full of stains, stink and cingarette burns. In the rooms electric outlets coming out of walls, a tv from 1980 and just dirty with hair in the shower etc. Really, really bad. Owners of this hotel are doing a definite disservice. Pool dirty and hot tub out of service. Limited parking and ice makers that do not work. In room one coffee for am coffee and very dirty towels.

Date of stay: October 2019