Lowest prices for your stay
FindHotel
US$91
US$87
View deal
Hotels.com
Travelocity
Destinia.comUS$91
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 September 2020

This place is disgusting. As soon as you open the door, the smell of dirt hits you. The TP is dusty. I took a shower and forgot my soap on the counter...so I scooted on my towel to the counter to get my soap...the bottom of the towel was BLACK after that. The floor was so dirty. There is a chair in the room, with a coating of dirt. When I got back home my family told me how bad I smelled...they described what the room smelled like. Old and dingy. I could not iron my scrubs for work the next day, not only was the ironing board covered in dirt, but the iron itself was leaking water everywhere. Oh but they do offer room coffee and tea....my pot was dirty and my tea bags were opened. Buy hey. The only nice thing I can say is the guy at the front desk was so nice. He had the mannerism as if this place was the best 5 star hotel in America lol

Reviewed 9 September 2020

Run down and smelly. Old TV that we couldn't use past 11 because the power went off.
Staff "forgot" to inform us that there was a planned power outage (48 hours without electricity) for the whole city of Sonora. RIP-OFF!!!
I understand that it is not in their hands but they need to be fair and offer a cancellation.
Staff wasn't wearing masks.

Reviewed 5 September 2020 via mobile

Stop! Do not book this location. Sleep in your car before stepping a foot on this property.

Ignore this warning if you enjoy all your clothes smelling like cigarettes, skanky disgusting rooms that are filthy and drugged out tweaker’s stalking around the entire premises.

This is not an exaggeration. I couldn’t get a refund but I left anyway because this property is fowl beyond description.

You have been warned.

Otherwise, peace and love people!

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 24 August 2020 via mobile

Stayed here for 1 sad night. This hotel clearly fails to put any profits back into improvements. The room was filthy and had dirty sheets. Carpet is nasty, filthy and scary to walk on. No attention given in reception to covid protocols despite signs in the door. Trash all over parking lot. Hallways and corridors and stairwells throughout the hotel are carpet with a repugnant, old and filthy green carpet. In huge need of improvement!

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 14 July 2020 via mobile

The town we stayed at was friendly and so cute. The hotel was clean, beds were comfortable. The staff was also wonderful. Very polite and friendly when we checked in and out. I would recommend this hotel.

Date of stay: July 2020