Lowest prices for your stay
US$85
Free cancellation until 25/09/21
US$85
Free cancellation until 25/09/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Trip.com
US$77
PricelineUS$85
Hotels.comUS$85
eDreamsUS$85
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 June 2021

The staff members at the front desk were friendly, but did not communicate very clearly with guests in lobby. We were given what may have been the worst room (331) - right outside there were chairs and group of men that drank, smoked, shouted late into the night, and tried to get my attention every time I walked past. Their beer bottles were on the floor outside in the morning. The carpets were dirty. We stayed in a non-smoking room, but it smelled strongly of smoke. There was no soap or shampoo in the room when we arrived and the sink water had a bad taste. TV remote was broken.

Date of stay: June 2021
1  Thank Ellisrae95
Reviewed 20 May 2021

The staff was super busy but found me a room. They were stressed out but professional and courteous. The room itself was decent although the casing around the room lock appeared to have pry damage. Considering the location down town and the amount of people there, it was quiet enough to sleep. The exterior astro turf was gross and the handrails filthy. Looks like the whole exterior could use a thorough cleaning

Room tip: Stay away from the gold nugget side
Date of stay: May 2021
Reviewed 19 May 2021 via mobile

We stayed here traveling to Yosemite via Sonora Pass. Booked same day because we were unsure of our roads. Disappointing. Hotel is run down, exterior entry rooms. Very dirty astroturf carpeting on walkways& stairs. 1 set of sheets appeared dirty, carpets dingy. Called front desk & someone brought more sheets, I was told to leave soiled sheets outside the door & hours later they remained. Also I was asked to leave a credit card on file for “incidentals “, in case I threw a party or damaged anything “. Traveling with my husband & two young adult daughters. Hotel next door has similar prices & much better ratings. My mistake.

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 2 March 2021 via mobile

I have stayed here a few times (mostly due to having to after the first time) the evening desk woman is awesome accommodating and great customer service which is a by I was ok with 1 star.
However, the place is dirty, I am sure people are living in the parking lot, rooms are crap TVs crap most time the air or heater doesn’t work right. They don’t clean your room on multiple night stays and have kept my deposit every time for no reason and always wanted to send me to speak with someone else because no one ever knew 3 times they have kept 100$ deposits and being that it happened once I left the room even with trash taken out perfectly clean. It is one of the worst hotels

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 5 January 2021

The manager, Ginger, treated my son and me like substandard citizens. We experienced worse customer service and even harassment. While I was out of the room for roughly 3 hours, my teenager was harassed inside the room by Ginger.
She peered through the window and yelled at my son; disturbing behavior made him feel unsafe. The constant phone calls from the about the same things (dogs and smoking) would not stop. She kept complaining about our dogs, which were secure and cared for the entire time. My dogs have not been alone in the room; either my son or I was with them, and they were on leashes. There were also a lot of other large dogs there, including pit-bulls. Gingers' complaints were about a short period I was gone due to an appointment. However, the story my son told me did not match in any way to the greedy manager's accusations. The room was a wreck when we checked in; it was hard to find a working outlet to plug anything. The internet sucked, and the ironing board was in pieces on arrival. Regardless of the room's condition, it was the manager and her heartlessness, dishonesty, and shady business practices that were the problem. When I called the motel to speak about the bogus charges, Ginger stated she did not have time to discuss them and did not have to. That was the first time she hung up. I then called back and asked for the owner's phone number and was hung up on several times. Ginger felt like she had the freedom to overcharge and put bogus charges to steal money from that organization. (I did let the organization know in the future not to use that location and about Ginger's dishonesty regarding the harassment and extra charges). Ginger had an elitist attitude that led her to treat us as less than. I've been around the world, and this is by far the worst customer service experience I've ever experienced. If I were able to contact the owner directly, I would not have left this review. We ended up going four days early, but Ginger attempted to charge the organization for the days after we checked out and the bogus charges. Ginger is unethical and dishonest, and frankly terrifying to children. If the manager is replaced or this situation is made right, I would be happy to delete this review of the manager's apparent problem. Ginger was the grinch who stole our Christmas.

Date of stay: December 2020