Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.comUS$109
PricelineUS$97
Expedia.comUS$109
eDreamsUS$97
Agoda.comUS$97
TravelocityUS$109
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 April 2021 via mobile

The rooms were not taken care of, dusty. Had to wait 15 minutes before some came and checked us in. So many things need to be done just to make it comfortable, I would never stay again. So much potential for a historical hotel.
Had to make a phone call for toliet paper. Going downhill

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Baljeet Kaur, Owner at Gunn House Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2021

We do apologize for your experience with Gunn House Hotel! We will be making improvements based on your review!

Reviewed 15 February 2021

This is the 3rd time we stayed at this gem.This hotel is very cute. The rooms are very antique , very clean and decorated nicely - very charming, looks like they renovated and restored recently The hotel staff was nice and helpful.
The new owner Gary is great guy,very professional and knowledable.Will be back soon.

Room tip: bridal suite
Date of stay: February 2021

Thank you so much for your feedback! We hope to see you again!

Reviewed 8 October 2020

We have stayed at the Gunn House before and enjoyed the quality of our experience and service. The hotel has new ownership and we were very disappointed in the general cleanliness throughout and the guest room. One bedside lamp did not work; the remote control for the air conditioner did not work and the room amenties were sparse to say the least. The exterior corridors were quite dirty. Outside lighting and fans were set to a timer that went on after dark...not helpful getting to ones room. The Gunn House has great potential, the new ownership needs to get more hands on.

Room tip: Hotel of last resort.
Date of stay: October 2020
1  Thank tshend
Reviewed 30 August 2020

I stayed for one night in this hotel. I'd checked online and it showed queen rooms available but since I was making the reservation just a few hours before arrival I thought I'd call. The staff member who answered the call was on what must have been a cell phone - it was very hard to hear her. I asked for a queen room and she said I could have a king for a bit more money and I said no a queen was fine. She repeated the offer at least twice before finally saying no queen rooms were available. I took the king. She asked when I'd arrive and I said 9:30 pm, she said the reception would be closed and to call the same phone number 15 minutes in advance of my arrival, which I did and she said my key and the receipt to sign would be under the front mat. A staff member (?) was outside and gave me the key and had me sign, I was not given a copy of my receipt and no one was in the office in the morning around 9:15 am when I left to provide me with one. I had to ask where to park and where the room was, the woman who gave me the key pointed toward the back of the property and said she thought it was that way. There were some other guests who were also trying to check in. The website said wifi and breakfast - there was no information in the room about either, I had to call to find out the wifi password and that took two attempts; asked about breakfast was told there was no breakfast due to Covid. I get it but don't think the rate should be the same and ideally should be noted on the website. The staff member I spoke to on the phone said she'd told me that there was no breakfast when I booked - she may have but the phone connection was so poor I didn't hear. The room itself was dilapidated - there were stains on the carpet, the curtains were dirty and the bed cover and pillow shams did not appear to have been washed. The sheets and pillow cases were clean. There was no coffee maker in the room which would have been at least something in lieu of breakfast. The room faced the street an it was noisy and there was a lot of light from the neighboring businesses. I would not recommend this hotel.

Room tip: Avoid a front room as they face busy street
Date of stay: August 2020
1  Thank apappas_11
Reviewed 6 July 2020 via mobile

I just visited this historic inn in month of june and experienced a heaven like feeling in it. Congenial staff, clean rooms and loos, delicious breakfast, following all precautions to tackle covid-19
And various more facilities like pool, spacious garden and many more

Date of stay: June 2020