US$180
  • Restaurant
US$229
Hampton.com
Airport Inn(South San Francisco)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$130
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$153/night.

Free cancellation until 28/07
US$180
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$200/night.

US$199
All Seasons Lodge(South San Francisco)
US$140
Atlas Hotel(South San Francisco)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$125
Americana Inn Motel(South San Francisco)
US$140
  • Breakfast included
1,795 results
All reviewsevening receptionkoi pondsan franciscounion squarebit datedfree breakfastyogurtshuttle servicefree shuttlerental carairportdowntownbaybartfreeway
Reviewed 6 December 2017

I had booked months in advance and the hotel had my email and phone number to notify me of construction going on at the hotel. No one did and when I arrived it was a surprise and the services were not what I expected.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 December 2017

The loud jack hammering that took place during our stay was unbearable, it was impossible to relax. The front desk staff was not very helpful in dealing with our concerns over the horrible construction and loud jack hammering.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
timothypaulus, Director of Sales at Embassy Suites by Hilton San Francisco Airport - South San Francisco, responded to this reviewResponded 7 December 2017

Dear T5305IL
Thank you for your comments as we are undertaking an extensive renovation so the hotel will be state of the art. I certainly apologize for the inconvenience and hope you will return to see the finished product.

Reviewed 4 December 2017

The hotel is a construction zone for the next 6 months I was told, AFTER I arrived and couldn't book a different hotel. Apparently I stayed during the jackhammers-all-day-long portion of the project. This fact wasn't communicated on the website or in the app when I booked the room.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
timothypaulus, Director of Sales at Embassy Suites by Hilton San Francisco Airport - South San Francisco, responded to this reviewResponded 6 December 2017

Dear 454ncka
I do apologize for any inconvenience as we work to upgrade the property. We have also attempted to notify all future reservations as to our renovations. If you could let me know where you booked your reservation I will make sure that we have a notification in place. My email is timothy.paulus@hilton.com

Reviewed 2 December 2017 via mobile

This hotel just started a massive construction overhaul. The typical amenities that are usually available are not operating as they would without a huge construction project being underway. Hotel is still close to the airport but lacking in comfort.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
timothypaulus, Director of Sales at Embassy Suites by Hilton San Francisco Airport - South San Francisco, responded to this reviewResponded 4 December 2017

Thank you for your recent comments. We are in the middle of a multi million dollar project which will enhance the hotel. The property does have all the proper amenities up and functioning from comp breakfast and reception to our pool area. We look forward to having you back soon.

Reviewed 1 December 2017

I have stayed here before and it was ok. There seemed to be a lot of kids on the weekend without parents there watching them. But this stay, since it was on a weekday was not too busy due to construction. With that said, there is no pool available, and breakfast tasted like it was in the food warmers too long (not cooked to order). The noise was also unbearable. You may want to wait until construction is finished.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear peralynk09

Thank you form your comments, and we are undergoing a multi million dollar renovation. While we are in the process of making improvements all of our services are open including the pool. We hope to see you again when it is all finished.