US$179
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$211/night.

US$146
US$119
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$132/night.

US$180
Airport Inn(South San Francisco)
US$125
US$173
US$145
HIExpress.com
  • Breakfast included
US$244
US$234
Agoda.com
Atlas Hotel(South San Francisco)
US$155
Americana Inn Motel(South San Francisco)
US$140
All Seasons Lodge(South San Francisco)
US$150
2,195 results
All reviewsbest westernssan franciscobreakfast buffetfree shuttleyogurtrental carcomfortable roomlong flightnext morningpark and flyfront desk staffparking feeconvenient locationhappy hourshuttle servicebwbianca
Reviewed 8 December 2017

My wife and I needed to make a hotel reservation at the last meeting for a conference at the South San Francisco Conference Center (SSFCC) and were pleasantly surprised to find the Best Western just down the street available and at a very low price (using senior discount) but without sacrificing quality. The complimentary breakfast in the dining area was delicious and plentiful, with comfortable and spacious seating. Pleasant staff. Would highly recommend it.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
GeneralManager650, General Manager at Best Western Plus Grosvenor Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 December 2017

Thank you very much for your nice comments on your recent stay. We are very conveniently located just up the block from the South San Francisco Converence Center. We hope to see you again soon, whether for business or pleasure. Thanks again. Jim McGuire, GM

Reviewed 7 December 2017

Since I stayed here a few years ago almost everything has improved. The rooms and lobby have been redone and the staff is great. If you're staying one night near the airport this is a good choice. The only problem with the hotel is that they seem to have very restrictive controls on the showers so that there is a minimum flow of water. The showers work and the temperature is fine but a little more powerful shower would show that the hotel is working for its customers and not trying to save a few cents on the water bill.

Room Tip: Probably quieter if room doesn't face the 101
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
GeneralManager650, General Manager at Best Western Plus Grosvenor Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 December 2017

Thanks so much for your great comments, we appreciate it! We are working with the City to improve our water flow - trust me, it is not to save a few cents on the water bill, we wouldn't do that. Sorry for any inconvenience and we hope to see you again.
Jim McGuire, GM

Reviewed 30 November 2017

No Microwaves.. Rooms were cleaned when "Do not Disturb signs were on the doors (an invasion of privacy) $8.00 a night parking fee... I'm a Diamond Select member.. No Recognition at check in.. never had this happen to me in over 40 stays of 3-5 days each at BW hotels all over the country

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank cherylwD6511TZ
GeneralManager650, General Manager at Best Western Plus Grosvenor Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 December 2017

Hello Cheryl and thank you for posting your comments on this site as well. As I mentioned to you in a private email, I am sorry for any inconvenience you experienced. As I mentioned, we checked our housekeeping reports and there were no Do Not Disturb signs on the rooms you occupied. We do not enter rooms that have the DND signs. We do a very good job at recognizing all of our BWR members - I will speak to the agent that checked you in to see why this didn't happen. I am very sorry for these inconveniences and I do hope you give us another try again.
Jim McGuire, General Manager

Reviewed 21 November 2017

I needed a place to stay as I was bumped from my airline. The Hotel Pickup did not come for over 45 min. However when I got to the hotel the service was very good. My first room did not have a working TV. It was changed immediately. I had a good breakfast and made it to the airport on time.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
GeneralManager650, General Manager at Best Western Plus Grosvenor Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 November 2017

Hello Kris and thanks for your comments. Sorry if our shuttle was late - our GPS did not indicate it was late. Glad you enjoyed your short stay with, hopefully next time will be a little longer. Jim McGuire, GM

Reviewed 21 November 2017

Very comfortable hotel 10 minutes away from San Francisco airport. Very friendly staff, very clean, and an excellent full breakfast along with a very competitive price for this location. We did not hear any aircraft noise during our stay.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family