US$153
US$148
US$139
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$171/night.

US$180
Airport Inn(South San Francisco)
US$125
US$136
Agoda.com
US$244
US$234
Americana Inn Motel(South San Francisco)
US$140
All Seasons Lodge(South San Francisco)
US$150
All reviewsfull kitchenhealthy start breakfastsan franciscofront deskbagelssmall kitchensuite hotelfree parkingclose to the airportseparate bedroomhard boiled eggsthe breakfast areabusiness centerthe sofa bedunion squareother hotelsminute drive
Reviewed 12 September 2017 via mobile

I booked two rooms through a third party which the front desk employees clearly did not like. There was some confusion about the date that the second party was to arrive. They did accommodate us but the attitude was unbelievably horrible! The rooms are filthy and smell like fabreeze! We showed up for breakfast at 9:30 to find no food left. When we asked the front desk if they were going to replenish, it turned into an argument! So much for customer service. Most of the staff needs some training in customer service or should simply be replaced! They act as if they are doing you a favor for allowing you to stay in their overpriced run down hotel! Do yourself a favor and pick a different hotel! This just touches on how bad our experience was!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
4  Thank ddkb65
Reviewed 25 August 2017

Room was clean without any odors.The staff were friendly and helpful. There is a small workout room and a hot tub. Breakfast had a large selection but it was the same items everyday. The rooms also have their own kitchen.
The hotel was easy to find, in a nice neighborhood and was not noisy. Would stay here again.

Room Tip: 4th floor was quiet
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 August 2017

We chose to stay at the Larkspur Landing in South San Francisco as it offered easy access to both the airport and the nearby Caltrain station. We found the room itself to be spacious, comfortable and clean. It had a full kitchen, bathroom, and bedroom. Unfortunately, we did encounter some issues with other aspects of the hotel, including the front desk staff.

Both of our main problems came on a Saturday night. When we returned to the hotel around 11:00 PM, we found that there was no parking available in the hotel lot. We waited in the car for a little bit to see if we might get lucky with someone else leaving, but this was not successful. My wife then went to the front desk while I stayed with the car so that she could ask about parking. The desk staff told her to just park at a different hotel somewhere down the block and then walk back. This presented a few problems for us. First of all, it was quite late, and the walk between hotels was lengthy and not well lit. Second, we didn't know the policies of the neighboring hotels. Some hotels take down license plate numbers at check in and then tow vehicles that haven't been approved for parking. The people at Larkspur Landing couldn't tell us what the policies of any neighboring hotel were, and advised us to just chance it. We reminded them that "free parking" was included in our reservation, and they replied that parking is only "complimentary," and they seemed to interpret that to mean that it wasn't guaranteed.

Fortunately, while my wife was having the above conversation with the staff, another hotel patron returned to their car and left, and I was able to take their spot. The parking lot in general was very tight and I was happy that we were driving a midsize and not a larger vehicle.

Our second big issue that night was with Wi-Fi. When we returned to our room after the parking ordeal, we could not connect to the Wi-Fi. We kept receiving a message stating that there had been "over 150 logins" at the hotel, and this exceeded some service agreement. When I visited the front desk to ask about this, the staff told me that there shouldn't be more than 150 people at the hotel and that they had never seen that message before. They were not helpful at all and told me I should just wait until the morning and try again. I returned to my room and about an hour later we were finally able to get through to the Wi-Fi.

One other source of disappointment at this hotel was its breakfast presentation. Breakfast is served in a very tight space near the business center of the hotel. Included with breakfast were muffins, string cheese, yogurt, bagels, bananas, apples, cereal, oatmeal, hard boiled eggs, and defrosted Eggo waffles. Because there was almost nowhere to sit for breakfast, it seems that the hotel wants you to take your items back to your room, and in fact we saw several people doing this during our stay. If you stay here, it might be worth it to make alternative breakfast plans so you don't start your day disappointed.

All in all, this hotel wasn't terrible. I gave it a rating of 3, but it's probably closer to a 3.5 for us. We didn't appreciate the service given to us by the front desk. On two occasions they were not at all helpful. Coupled with a poor breakfast, we would not choose to stay here again in the future.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

Larkspur was an affordable option that wasn't too far away from downtown. Breakfast was great. The room was a good size, bed and pillows were comfortable. Very convenient to have the kitchen in our room too. I would recommend this place to anyone.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 July 2017

Room was perfect size for my needs; bed comfortable; very clean and no signs of age/decay. Only complaint was noisy neighbors; sounded like a herd of elephants. Staff was friendly and helpful. The breakfast was adequate as far as variety; however, I think the addition of more "stations" will eliminate delays. Free airport shuttle was very helpful.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo