“Best spa in QLD!”

Lella Hammam-Moroccan Bath and Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: Meaning “bathhouse” in Arabic, Aa Hammam is a traditional Moroccan day spa, and has been an institution that has been detoxifying and relaxing women across the Middle East for centuries. As the only Moroccan day spa on the Gold Coast, Lella Hammam day spa brings a timeless tradition to modern facilities in Bundall, gold coast. Whether you want the full Hammam treatment, a purifying facial, an indulgent hot stone massage, a full pamper package , or simply to relax in the steam room, our beautiful premises are looking forward to having you. Pamper yourself at our moroccan day spa in Bundall.
Reviewed 8 November 2011

I treated myself to the Traditional Hammam and Massage, and it was as wonderful as the other reviewers promise. Stepping inside this beautiful spa puts you in an intrigued, relaxed state. The treatment itself was incredible too; my whole body was scrubbed and polished; and the massage that followed was thorough and completely relaxing. I left Lella Hammam walking on a cloud. This place is authentic, beautiful and a definite must-vist if you're on the coast. Treat yourself to a hammam, you won't forget it. Can't wait to go back!!

6  Thank travelbugged86
"henna"
"pamper"
"session"

Reviewed 1 November 2011

This is more of an experience than a treatment - had the Royal Hammam, and I am still buzzing. One of the most interesting spa experiences I have had - not for the faint hearted. I loved their products, from the shampoo to the perfume at the end. Such reasonable price for the services provided. Loved it.

3  Thank cravingescape
Reviewed 25 October 2011

I also try to lessen my expectations when going to these type of treatment places but I would have to say this was far better than I had anticipated.

At first glance the premises are not on the glamorous side but the treatment is spectacular.

I had their Royal Hammam and massage. It's 2 and a quarter hours of pure bliss. You’ll be rinsed, washed, massaged, exfoliated, covered in clay, steamed, rinsed again and oiled up finishing with the most blissful massage I have had. Other treatments available include eyebrow threading, facials, foot spas and scrubs.

It is worth noting that they are moving to larger premises in November and it is easy to see why they need more room as it is obviously popular.

Loved it - will definitely go back!! I am just sorry I do not live on the Gold Coast to take more advantage of it

3  Thank Traveller801
Reviewed 13 August 2011

Really enjoyed royal hammam & massage, 2.5 hours of pure bliss. The products they use look really good too - natural oils, perfume & clay, not chemicals. Will definitely visit again next time we're in the Gold Coast

2  Thank Hip_Kiwi_Mum
See more reviews
Reviewed 1 August 2011

Lella Hammam is the most beautiful spa I have ever been to. I received a royal Hammam when i went I felt like I died and went to heaven. I have never experienced the Beauty and lavishness of a Hammam that Lella Hammam offers. To be honest I hadn't had my period for a long while and after receiving this hot water treatment I got my period two weeks later and got pregnant 2 weeks after that. I now have a beautiful healthy boy. My sister had trouble conceiving and I sent her to get a royal Hammam and law and behold she got pregnant a few weeks after Hammam. This place restores you back to health and ladies be careful you may get very fertile. ! The best place I have been and am going again this week .

5  Thank DemiMelbourne