“A Heavenly Spa”

Lella Hammam-Moroccan Bath and Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: Meaning “bathhouse” in Arabic, Aa Hammam is a traditional Moroccan day spa, and has been an institution that has been detoxifying and relaxing women across the Middle East for centuries. As the only Moroccan day spa on the Gold Coast, Lella Hammam day spa brings a timeless tradition to modern facilities in Bundall, gold coast. Whether you want the full Hammam treatment, a purifying facial, an indulgent hot stone massage, a full pamper package , or simply to relax in the steam room, our beautiful premises are looking forward to having you. Pamper yourself at our moroccan day spa in Bundall.
Reviewed 26 February 2012

A full body pamper, a wonderful facial or the best pedicure that I've had have all been here. Great atmosphere, good pricing & a memorable experience. Perfect for both men and women and you don't feel ripped off, just walk out feeling great.

6  Thank Solo-Traveller65
"henna"
"pamper"
"session"

Reviewed 24 January 2012

My daughter and I were keen to check out this Moroccan spa and decided to do the Royal Hammam + massage as a treat for a special occasion. The staff were very friendly and experienced. We started with a sauna and then had the scrub and rinse. The temperature of the water was just right so we really enjoyed it. Not sure if I would recommend it to elderly or less mobile people because you have to turn over a lot and you are lying on a towel on a tiled bed like structure. Also no time to be prudish because you will be stark naked in front of those ladies. We enjoyed it and though not cheap, a nice thing to do if you have something to celebrate.

5  Thank mhclm
Reviewed 8 November 2011

I treated myself to the Traditional Hammam and Massage, and it was as wonderful as the other reviewers promise. Stepping inside this beautiful spa puts you in an intrigued, relaxed state. The treatment itself was incredible too; my whole body was scrubbed and polished; and the massage that followed was thorough and completely relaxing. I left Lella Hammam walking on a cloud. This place is authentic, beautiful and a definite must-vist if you're on the coast. Treat yourself to a hammam, you won't forget it. Can't wait to go back!!

6  Thank travelbugged86
Reviewed 1 November 2011

This is more of an experience than a treatment - had the Royal Hammam, and I am still buzzing. One of the most interesting spa experiences I have had - not for the faint hearted. I loved their products, from the shampoo to the perfume at the end. Such reasonable price for the services provided. Loved it.

3  Thank cravingescape
See more reviews
Reviewed 25 October 2011

I also try to lessen my expectations when going to these type of treatment places but I would have to say this was far better than I had anticipated.

At first glance the premises are not on the glamorous side but the treatment is spectacular.

I had their Royal Hammam and massage. It's 2 and a quarter hours of pure bliss. You’ll be rinsed, washed, massaged, exfoliated, covered in clay, steamed, rinsed again and oiled up finishing with the most blissful massage I have had. Other treatments available include eyebrow threading, facials, foot spas and scrubs.

It is worth noting that they are moving to larger premises in November and it is easy to see why they need more room as it is obviously popular.

Loved it - will definitely go back!! I am just sorry I do not live on the Gold Coast to take more advantage of it

3  Thank Traveller801