“Detox massage”

Lella Hammam-Moroccan Bath and Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: Meaning “bathhouse” in Arabic, Aa Hammam is a traditional Moroccan day spa, and has been an institution that has been detoxifying and relaxing women across the Middle East for centuries. As the only Moroccan day spa on the Gold Coast, Lella Hammam day spa brings a timeless tradition to modern facilities in Bundall, gold coast. Whether you want the full Hammam treatment, a purifying facial, an indulgent hot stone massage, a full pamper package , or simply to relax in the steam room, our beautiful premises are looking forward to having you. Pamper yourself at our moroccan day spa in Bundall.
Reviewed 1 May 2012

We had a full body detox lymphatic massage, which was great, however I do feel that it was a little over priced.Only because we have a lot of these massages and some are a lot cheaper and just as good.Staff were lovely and the setting is great,although it has moved from Broadbeach to Bundal now.

2  Thank Lee L
"henna"
"pamper"
"session"

Reviewed 26 February 2012

A full body pamper, a wonderful facial or the best pedicure that I've had have all been here. Great atmosphere, good pricing & a memorable experience. Perfect for both men and women and you don't feel ripped off, just walk out feeling great.

6  Thank Solo-Traveller65
Reviewed 24 January 2012

My daughter and I were keen to check out this Moroccan spa and decided to do the Royal Hammam + massage as a treat for a special occasion. The staff were very friendly and experienced. We started with a sauna and then had the scrub and rinse. The temperature of the water was just right so we really enjoyed it. Not sure if I would recommend it to elderly or less mobile people because you have to turn over a lot and you are lying on a towel on a tiled bed like structure. Also no time to be prudish because you will be stark naked in front of those ladies. We enjoyed it and though not cheap, a nice thing to do if you have something to celebrate.

5  Thank mhclm
Reviewed 8 November 2011

I treated myself to the Traditional Hammam and Massage, and it was as wonderful as the other reviewers promise. Stepping inside this beautiful spa puts you in an intrigued, relaxed state. The treatment itself was incredible too; my whole body was scrubbed and polished; and the massage that followed was thorough and completely relaxing. I left Lella Hammam walking on a cloud. This place is authentic, beautiful and a definite must-vist if you're on the coast. Treat yourself to a hammam, you won't forget it. Can't wait to go back!!

6  Thank travelbugged86