“Gold Coasts little piece of Moroccan Paradise”

Lella Hammam-Moroccan Bath and Spa
Ranked #1 of 8 things to do in Bundall
More attraction details
Owner description: Meaning “bathhouse” in Arabic, Aa Hammam is a traditional Moroccan day spa, and has been an institution that has been detoxifying and relaxing women across the Middle East for centuries. As the only Moroccan day spa on the Gold Coast, Lella Hammam day spa brings a timeless tradition to modern facilities in Bundall, gold coast. Whether you want the full Hammam treatment, a purifying facial, an indulgent hot stone massage, a full pamper package , or simply to relax in the steam room, our beautiful premises are looking forward to having you. Pamper yourself at our moroccan day spa in Bundall.
Reviewed 14 June 2017

From the moment you walk in through those fabulous front doors my experience was amazing. I had the Hammam sauna and body scrub. Hot Stone Massage. Facial & Head Massage. I cannot rate my experience more highly. The "Head Massage" was out of this world. The girls were absolutely fantastic. It was all magical. Thank Lella Hammam Bath & Spa for being so close to home, I will be back.

Reviewed 10 June 2017 via mobile

I was gifted a facial, it was beautiful. Very unique for the Gold Coast reminded me of being in Morocco. Highly recommend checking this place out if you want a nice relaxing get away while you are on the Gold Coast

NinaH2204, Manager at Lella Hammam-Moroccan Bath and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2017

thank you for the nice review hope to see you again at Lella hammam Moroccan day spa

Reviewed 10 June 2017 via mobile

I haven't felt this relaxed, calm and pampered in a long time! The massage was just the right pressure to feel like it worked through knots, but also very therapeutic. The Moroccan experience is a welcome change to the usual "everyday spa". We will be back!

NinaH2204, Owner at Lella Hammam-Moroccan Bath and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2017

Reviewed 5 June 2017

I had my mum up for a visit and decided to have a facial and a scalp/hair treatment. I found this place on google and contacted them explaining what we would like. The lovely girl said she would put together a package and call me back, which she did. I did end up speaking to the owner, whom was also lovely and booked our customised package.

The who.emexperience was just lovely, very soothing and relaxing. My only complaint would be is the time went to quickly. I didn't want it to stop :). We were then treated to water and tea in a very relaxing themed room PLUS a choice of a cosmetic. Lovely surprise to end our session.

Easy to find and plenty of parking on the premises or on the road.

All therapists polite and did a lovely job. Would go again.

NinaH2204, Manager at Lella Hammam-Moroccan Bath and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2017

thank you for your review hope to see you again soon

Reviewed 29 May 2017

If you are after a very different Spa Experience well this is the place.
I had an amazing Royal Hammam Treatment it left me with Tingling Skin, Very Relaxed and Extremely Soft Skin - Wonderful

thank you and looking forward to see you again