“Birthday treat”

Lella Hammam-Moroccan Bath and Spa
Ranked #1 of 8 things to do in Bundall
More attraction details
Owner description: Meaning “bathhouse” in Arabic, Aa Hammam is a traditional Moroccan day spa, and has been an institution that has been detoxifying and relaxing women across the Middle East for centuries. As the only Moroccan day spa on the Gold Coast, Lella Hammam day spa brings a timeless tradition to modern facilities in Bundall, gold coast. Whether you want the full Hammam treatment, a purifying facial, an indulgent hot stone massage, a full pamper package , or simply to relax in the steam room, our beautiful premises are looking forward to having you. Pamper yourself at our moroccan day spa in Bundall.
Reviewed 19 June 2017 via mobile

My daughters came up from melbourne to celebrate my birthday. As a surprise they bought me to lella hamman moroccan bath spa. We had 3.5 hours of pampering. So relaxing and what a special way to spend on my birthday . Thankyou to the staff who opened up on their day off. We will be back :)

Reviewed 15 June 2017

This gem is a must do for any one who is need of a little self nurturing . Wonderful staff who give amazing treatments Keating you feeling like royalty.

Reviewed 14 June 2017

From the moment you walk in through those fabulous front doors my experience was amazing. I had the Hammam sauna and body scrub. Hot Stone Massage. Facial & Head Massage. I cannot rate my experience more highly. The "Head Massage" was out of this world. The girls were absolutely fantastic. It was all magical. Thank Lella Hammam Bath & Spa for being so close to home, I will be back.

Reviewed 10 June 2017 via mobile

I was gifted a facial, it was beautiful. Very unique for the Gold Coast reminded me of being in Morocco. Highly recommend checking this place out if you want a nice relaxing get away while you are on the Gold Coast

NinaH2204, Manager at Lella Hammam-Moroccan Bath and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2017

thank you for the nice review hope to see you again at Lella hammam Moroccan day spa

Reviewed 10 June 2017 via mobile

I haven't felt this relaxed, calm and pampered in a long time! The massage was just the right pressure to feel like it worked through knots, but also very therapeutic. The Moroccan experience is a welcome change to the usual "everyday spa". We will be back!

NinaH2204, Owner at Lella Hammam-Moroccan Bath and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2017