“Pamper package number 4”

Lella Hammam-Moroccan Bath and Spa
Ranked #1 of 8 things to do in Bundall
More attraction details
Owner description: Meaning “bathhouse” in Arabic, Aa Hammam is a traditional Moroccan day spa, and has been an institution that has been detoxifying and relaxing women across the Middle East for centuries. As the only Moroccan day spa on the Gold Coast, Lella Hammam day spa brings a timeless tradition to modern facilities in Bundall, gold coast. Whether you want the full Hammam treatment, a purifying facial, an indulgent hot stone massage, a full pamper package , or simply to relax in the steam room, our beautiful premises are looking forward to having you. Pamper yourself at our moroccan day spa in Bundall.
Reviewed 28 June 2017 via mobile

What an awesome Mother's Day gift! Just had a lovely treatment, so relaxing. The staff are so very friendly and nice. The decor is amazing! Highly recommend this treat!!

Reviewed 20 June 2017 via mobile

This traditional spa is in a very handy and accessible place in a very nice area of the Gold Coast. The staff were really friendly and welcoming. The place has got the beautiful middle eastern traditional bath and spa. I loved the interior design which would remind you of a traditional Moroccan bath. The massage was. Dry relaxing and professional. The bath was very nice and refreshing. The spa was very cleanly and neat. The bath robe were nice and clean. I really recommend this place to you and your friends.

Reviewed 19 June 2017 via mobile

My daughters came up from melbourne to celebrate my birthday. As a surprise they bought me to lella hamman moroccan bath spa. We had 3.5 hours of pampering. So relaxing and what a special way to spend on my birthday . Thankyou to the staff who opened up on their day off. We will be back :)

Reviewed 15 June 2017

This gem is a must do for any one who is need of a little self nurturing . Wonderful staff who give amazing treatments Keating you feeling like royalty.

Reviewed 14 June 2017

From the moment you walk in through those fabulous front doors my experience was amazing. I had the Hammam sauna and body scrub. Hot Stone Massage. Facial & Head Massage. I cannot rate my experience more highly. The "Head Massage" was out of this world. The girls were absolutely fantastic. It was all magical. Thank Lella Hammam Bath & Spa for being so close to home, I will be back.