All reviewsthe jelly belly factorywaterfront viewnapa valleywine countryrestaurants within walking distancehot breakfastclean roomswine tastingfront desk staffminute drivehot tubgreat place to stayvery nice hoteldefinitely stay here againeasy accesssan franciscovacaville
Reviewed 18 January 2017

Our room was very clean and the hotel was quite, which allowed us to get good rest during our long road trip. The staff was helpful, respectful, and courteous. My family will stay at this hotel for future travel needs in the area.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 18 January 2017

Booked 2 rooms, one for my husband and myself and another for our daughter, son in law and their girls. I was greeted warmly and allowed to check in early.
The rooms were clean and well kept. Breakfast in the morning was really good. I would definitely stay here again. The area is beautiful and lots of good restaurants close by.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 16 January 2017

I showed up one rainy evening for two nights and was welcomed by a very kind staff member/receptionist/not sure what the exact job title is - you know... the person at the desk! Anyways, everybody who worked there was really nice and helpful. There's fresh iced flavored (orange/lemon/mint) water in the lobby, too.

I stayed there with my dog and they were always very sweet to her and accommodating to me, even fixing me a breakfast to go for me while my dog and I waited in the lobby (no dogs in eating area laws). The location is also great. I got a river view room and took some nice walks every day/night I was there. You can walk along the river, there are plenty of places to eat and shop and freeway access is good. Only thing, if you're sensitive to noise, there is a train station not that far, but I enjoyed the occasional sound of trains rolling by, so I'm not complaining.

Stayed: January 2017
Reviewed 15 January 2017

This hotel is a typical Hampton Inn- clean, quiet rooms and good free breakfast. It is a good location, as well, right on the lake and close to family for us. It is also cheaper than some of the other hotels in the area. We will definitely remember this place for our next visit.

Reviewed 15 January 2017 via mobile

Spent one night here in business, I arrived late and found the staff to be friendly with all of my room request honored. The rooms are showing wear and tear here with every piece of furniture showing it's age. The rooms are large so large in fact that it seems like furniture is missing from them. The TV is far from the bed. Speaking of TV my was not working properly, it kept shutting itself off. The hotel replace the TV the following day but in speaking with them it is an ongoing problem.

The location is fantastic scenic and located by numerous restaurants, bars, Caltrain station all within walking distance.

Standard Hampton breakfast offering but no bananas on my visit. Every staff member I encountered was warm friendly and helpful. The business center here suffers from a lack of air moving seems like a design flaw room is stale and very warm.

Given a good rate I would return. Hope improvements and a rooms refresh are forthcoming.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business