“Great Treat!”

Cuisines: Healthy
Good for: Romantic, Child-friendly, Groups
Description: Ice Cream
Reviewed 30 June 2012

Great atmosphere - really clean - good treat that isn't too heavy!

Reviewed 16 July 2010

Okay, I'm not the guy who normally writes reviews but I felt that I owed one to Trip Advisor and it's readers after having read so many of your very useful reviews over the years. And this one is something really worth writing about -

My wife, son and I were visiting california from New Jersey and one of our friends there took us to this cool new dessert place.

Now my wife and I normally land up sharing an ice-cream as neither of us can eat an entire typical cup, but what's perfect about this place is we could both take exactly what we needed (in our own cups) and pay for exactly what we took. Not the fixed cost per cup size or scoop that you find everywhere else. It's got flavors for everyone and the toppings - we had to go there a second time to try out some more toppings.

I would highly recommend this to others visiting Sunnyvale, CA.

The only problem - they don't have a Tutti Frutti shop in New Jersey - when are you guys opening one near our place in Bergan County!!!

Reviewed 14 June 2010

We were visiting the area when we stumbled upon this cute place. I love frozen yogurt, so I stepped in to check the place out. They have a lot of variety and the kids loved trying different combinations. The staff is friendly and very welcoming. I would definitely go back to this place when I am there next. Totally would recommend it to all.

Reviewed 13 June 2010

A treasure for those battling hypoglycemia (aka sugar low monster) hidden among a combination of restaurants and other stores! We chanced on it thanks to our eccentric GPS... you know the one..... that punishes you when you do not "take a right turn here" straight into someone's back yard. Well for this one time, in its soon to end life, it directed us to this treasure.

Its a self serve mecca of healthy and tasty yogurts, fresh fruits, and a great supply of fun sugary treats. great for those watching calories and craving a dessert and also great for those watching calories of their wives and other pals like my hubby.

All in all, a fun place, great if you have kids and want them to be occupied, and have fun. Highly recommend the almond and taro (honestly try it!). Charming atmosphere, healthy munchies, and a lot of smiling faces! Just what the doc ordered :)

Reviewed 22 April 2010

really cool concept of self serve.. great atmosphere... just made it feel spring already when we were there a few weeks ago. the kids loved it making their own bowl with all kinds of crazy combinations of yogurts and toppings... desert was never so much fun... hope this expands to other places soon.

loved the people and the atmosphere and colors, lighting decor and all.. very cute.