“First frozen yogurt , a lot of choices”
Review of Tutti Frutti Frozen Yogurt - CLOSED

Tutti Frutti Frozen Yogurt
Cuisines: Healthy
Good for: Romantic, Groups, Child-friendly
Description: Ice Cream
Reviewed 26 March 2015

It was the first time I try frozen yogurt and i like it. This little shop have a lot of choices for the frozen yogurt and also the complements( things you put on the frozen yogurt).

Reviewed 17 October 2012

Liked the idea of choose what you want and pay how much it weight. Good place to take kids as they had alot of toys and games around

2  Thank DineshMalhotra
Reviewed 30 June 2012

Great atmosphere - really clean - good treat that isn't too heavy!

Reviewed 16 July 2010

Okay, I'm not the guy who normally writes reviews but I felt that I owed one to Trip Advisor and it's readers after having read so many of your very useful reviews over the years. And this one is something really worth writing about -

My wife, son and I were visiting california from New Jersey and one of our friends there took us to this cool new dessert place.

Now my wife and I normally land up sharing an ice-cream as neither of us can eat an entire typical cup, but what's perfect about this place is we could both take exactly what we needed (in our own cups) and pay for exactly what we took. Not the fixed cost per cup size or scoop that you find everywhere else. It's got flavors for everyone and the toppings - we had to go there a second time to try out some more toppings.

I would highly recommend this to others visiting Sunnyvale, CA.

The only problem - they don't have a Tutti Frutti shop in New Jersey - when are you guys opening one near our place in Bergan County!!!

Reviewed 14 June 2010

We were visiting the area when we stumbled upon this cute place. I love frozen yogurt, so I stepped in to check the place out. They have a lot of variety and the kids loved trying different combinations. The staff is friendly and very welcoming. I would definitely go back to this place when I am there next. Totally would recommend it to all.