Courtyard Sunnyvale Mountain View(Sunnyvale)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
Free cancellation until 26/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$209
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$235/night.

Best Western Silicon Valley Inn(Sunnyvale)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$159
US$209
Country Inn
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$199
  • Pool
Corporate Inn Sunnyvale(Sunnyvale)(Great Value!)
US$159
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$177/night.

US$128
US$107
US$129
US$119
ComfortInn
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$90
The Grand Hotel(Sunnyvale)(Great Value!)
US$227
US$179
Agoda.com
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 26 April 2013

Very peaceful and beautiful place to stay. Manager is very friendly and helpful. Rooms are spacious, affordable and cheap when compared to nearby other hotels. Kitchen is having dine-in place so no need to buy dining table separately. Pool is cleaned everyday.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank Harpreet1571
Reviewed 4 May 2009

Very Often I travel to Silicon valley for business purposes and this is the place i always prefer to stay. This is very calm and clean serviced apartments in Sunnyvale with very helpful staff members.
Rooms here are pretty good in size and with all the daily usage things available in kitchen, bathroom and bedroom.
The best thing about it is its location, which is right on El Camino Real. Even if you don't have car, you can manage everything quite easily. Bus stop is right across the road and huge shopping complex with all sorts of stores is in front of the apartments. It's very close to San Jose, Santa Clara, Mountain view and other business districts in valley region.
This one is particularly good for Indian people because there are many Indian stores around this place. Sunnyvale has many Indian residents and visitors so its easy to get Indian restaurants and stores.
I would recommend this to people who are looking for long term stay in valley region.

• Stayed: May 2008, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank Shashank_blr
Reviewed 24 August 2007

All the amenities are there, including corkscrew. Plenty of towels and the extra pillow always comes in handy. Was able to check out late without difficulty. Conveniently located, there is a 24 hour Safeway and a couple of restaurants. The staff was friendly. Overall, very handy and a great find in the bay area.

• Stayed: July 2007, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed 18 October 2006

This is not a hotel. This is an apartment complex that apparently rents out studio apartments as hotel rooms. My internet didn't work, no phone at the desk, dismal water pressure. Step up three flights of stairs to get to a long hallway...looks like a hostel. Old and musty...and so was the manager. Not very helpful. I got out as soon as I could the next morning.

Stayed: October 2006
1  Thank Samdaustin
Reviewed 18 August 2006

First, let me apologize for all language related error in this review as english is not my first language.
We stayed at St Francis from July 31st through august 12th. A previous reviewer said that this was not a hotel. He was right, it's better.
First let me tell you why we chose the St Francis Arms. My friend and I were travelling on a budget. My friend was competing in the FINA Masters World Championships held at Stanford University. She was very concerned about what she would eat during the days of the competition so we were looking for a motel with a kitchenette. Then I found the St Francis Arms through Expedia. The site described the room as a suite with a full kitchen. To be expecting a suite like at the Sheraton or the Marriot I would've been disapointed. It is not a suite as much as a basic apartment. The decor is simple but the room is clean. There's a refrigerator (full size), a stove, a dishwasher and a garbage disposal. We found pots and pans and kitchen utensils in the cupboards, so we were able to cook almost all of our meals like we do at home (there's a Safeway (supermarket) right next door). We had the junior suite (1 bedroom) and didn't feel closed in at all. We had a balcony facing the pool which is not ideal if you want peace and quiet, especially around dinner time as the people who reside there year 'round go play with their children. The one thing I had to complain about is that the pool is not heated even if it says it is on their website.
I used the workout room 4 times while I was there. It is very basic but I was able to do a complete workout anyway. There's a bicycle, an elliptical machine, a treadmill, two stairmasters and a station where you can lift some weight. There is no free weight.
All in all, if you are looking for an affordable place to stay, where you can feel a little bit more home, the St Francis Arms is a place you'll like. If you're looking for a foor-star suite with all the amenities, you won't like it.

1  Thank 11kirby