“Good Arby's Location In Sunnyvale - Enjoyed an Arby's Sandwich and Orange Juice”
Review of Arby's

Arby's
Ranked #193 of 403 Restaurants in Sunnyvale
Cuisines: American
Description: Arby's is a leading global quick-service restaurant company operating and franchising over 3,400 restaurants worldwide. Arby's was the first nationally franchised, coast-to-coast sandwich chain and has been serving fresh, craveable meals since it opened its doors in 1964. The Arby's brand strives to inspire smiles through delicious experiences. We are on a never-ending quest for the perfect sandwich, starting with the Classic Roast Beef and French Dip to the deli-style Market Fresh line of sandwiches and salads.
Reviewed 9 January 2016

I like Arby's. Since I wanted a quick but good lunch, I went to Arby's for a regular Arby's and an orange juice. Service was good. There were a lot of people there on a Friday afternoon at 1:00 p.m. I dined at one of heir booth tables. They also have a drive throgh window.

Reviewed 10 June 2015

Arby's outlets are always a good option for a quick meal. The variety of burgers & shakes on offer coupled with the 'special offers' makes for a satisfying meal. The serving staff are friendly and the service is swift and efficient. The ambience, particularly he 'sun-room' is a personal favorite.

Reviewed 5 April 2015

I confess: I love roasted beef Arby's hamburgers. And as there's no Arby's where I live, I pass by every time I visit the bay area. Also, the curly fries are delicious.

That location is normally empty (for good and for bad) and the service is not so good; but again, it's fast food... :)

Reviewed 4 February 2014

I always go back to Arby's when Im in the US, but this time I noticed that the environment is not the greatest. Very old structure making it look very dirty.
Staff was very friendly

Been to Arby's? Share your experiences!