“july”

Cuisines: Chinese, French, Vietnamese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 11 July 2017

wonderful food. found a problem with the rice served, it was gooey, not fluffy. it used to be the best place, still ok, but no longer the best.

Reviewed 22 June 2017 via mobile

4 requests to take drink orders.

After 25 minutes, drink orders were taken.

After 40 minutes we still had nothing.

...went somewhere else.

Bad service isn't even the correct description.

Reviewed 21 June 2017

I know a lot of people who love this place. I used to eat here as a teenager and it was great. Last time I went I ordered my old favorites. Some dishes were salty, some had no flavor and one was served cold. It is just not what it used to be.

Reviewed 12 June 2017

I first started eating at Tao Tao's in the early 1980s. It has been at the same location since then. The interior has changed, but fortunately the food is still as great as ever. The Chicken Salad is one of the best restaurant meals I have ever eaten, and I have never seen it replicated anywhere else. Whenever I am in the South Bay I always stop by for dinner and the salad. Great Service, Great History and Great Food.

Reviewed 10 June 2017 via mobile

Nice Chinese
Busy
Good service
Nothing fancy
Fresh well cooked food
Cleans and simple inside and a nice quick dinner