“Delicious Thai Food”

Old SIAM
Ranked #191 of 382 Restaurants in Sunnyvale
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 6 May 2016 via mobile

We went here while on a business trip. The restaurant is a small cozy place. Nice atmosphere despite it's location in a strip mall. Everything we had was delicious. We started with an egg roll type appetizer and then a wonderful Papaya salad. For our main course we had Yellow Curry with Chicken, Squid in Basil Sauce and Pad Thai. Everything was very good! Staff was pleasant and efficient.

Reviewed 16 February 2016

Very average Thai food. Its a bit on the bland side. I hat Tom Kha Gai, Larb Gai, and Yum Nuer. They weren't bad per se and if I just happened to be right in front of the restaurant, in a rush, and hungry, I might go back in again. But there are so many better options in the area, I would never get in a car and go there.

Reviewed 10 October 2015

Old Siam is in a strip mall in Sunnvale and easy to miss without knowing the address.

Hard to beat for good quality, reasonably priced standard Thai dishes.

Reviewed 29 July 2015

This is my absolute favorite place to get Thai food in the area. The menu encompasses a broad range of possibilities for both meat eaters and vegetarians, for couples and for families with kids, for folks who like their food flavorful but gentle to those who want eye-watering heat. I can bring my parents here and have them find mild dishes, while friends that want fire brigade spice levels are also content. The staff is top notch, attentive and super friendly. And all at an oh so reasonable price.

Reviewed 4 May 2015

Old Siam is a cosy place for having a Thai meal. There is adequate parking around the restaurant. Although a wide variety of green & red curries and other dishes are available my personal favorite remains the Pad Thai noodles.