All reviews apple wine pioneer restaurant great place to stay motel casino office pillows
Reviewed 22 August 2017

The wife and I we on are way back to SoCal to view the Total Eclipse in Oregon. We arrived in the evening and many of the hotels were booked. I saw the listing for Apple Inn which has good reviews. I called and they had one room left with 2 beads for $67, I will take it. I pull into the parking lot and it is one of those small 1950-60s era motels with 10 rooms. It is very well taken care of with fresh paint and nice flowers in the planter. The room was clean and linens in decent shape.

The gentleman, probably the owner, suggested the Pinoneer cafe for dinner and gave me a wooden nickel for a $1 off a beer. He also gave us a coupon for 50% off a meal at the casino. We also got some snacks at checkin.

A clean, friendly place at a very reasonable price, I would stay here again!

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 20 July 2017

This is the second time we stayed here and would have stayed more often if they were not so quickly sold out. For us it is still the best value in Susanville. The room had everything we needed and was very clean and quiet. The owners are fun to talk to and provided us with coupons for the Casino and a big bowl of apricots.

Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 May 2017

Every time I work in Susanville, I try to get a room here. The rooms are more than reasonably priced, and clean. The cost is more than affordable, and upon check in the very nice lady behind the counter always gives you a brown paper bag to put stuff from the office in. The items include souvenirs, trinkets, and travel supplies. All around a very good experience every time.

Date of stay: June 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank garyandn
Reviewed 6 May 2017 via mobile

This was our first stay here. A friend recommended it. We loved it. The owners are very welcoming. The rooms are fresh and clean. No stench of cigar, cigarette, or marijuana smoke. We'll stay here again.

Date of stay: May 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 16 October 2016 via mobile

We have been staying at this hotel for a few years now, coming up 2 to 3 Times a year and wouldn't stay at any other establishment! The owners are definitely very friendly and are very knowledgeable on things to do! The Rate is very reasonable and Hotel is clean and very safe!
We have never had any issues! You receive a little goodie bag upon arrival as well as a 50% off coupon for any meal at their local Casino! It is Definitely a great place to stay! MT

Date of stay: October 2016