My family (3 generations) and I spent a lovely weekend at CGL - the friendliness and professionalism of the staff are all first rate. They are indeed professional innkeepers of the first order. They have four pet-friendly rooms which, from personal experience, are in high demand, so book ahead if you have a family critter (we did!) Our 10-year old granddaughter summed things up very nicely:
* Yummy (continental) breakfast
* Cool location, overlooking Lake Tahoe
* Awesome gear for playing in Lake Tahoe (chairs, tubes, ice chests etc.)
* And, Tah Dah - best for last: scrumptious S'mores at the Community fire pit!
Rooms were comfy and the property is extremely family friendly. Bed linen was great and the pool and community picnic grounds were perfect.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cedar Glen Lodge: where good taste meets serenity. An award-winning, Eco-friendly resort, Cedar Glen Lodge offers a sophisticated rustic Tahoe charm nestled under a canopy of majestic pine trees. It offers an array of beautifully and tastefully appointed cottages and comfortable suites with high-end modern amenities . Some accommodations feature fireplaces, kitchens, AC, therapeutic BainUltra ThermoMasseur bathtubs, granite counter-tops, custom made furniture and breath-taking views! On-site wine bar, sandy beach right across the street, outdoor seasonal heated pool, hot-tub, sauna, picnic areas, BBQ's, nightly campfire with complimentary s'mores (weather permitting), volley ball, ping pong, putting green, Tesla and Universal EV Charging Station. Centrally located to all Lake Tahoe activities: kayaking, paddle boarding, hiking, biking, river rafting, golf, casinos, shopping, winter sports at world-class resorts, cross country skiing, snowmobiling and much more! ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Cedar Glen Hotel Tahoe Vista
- Knights Inn Tahoe Vista