“Great sushi after wine tasting in Temecula”
Review of Fire Fish

Fire Fish
Ranked #124 of 479 Restaurants in Temecula
Reviewed 3 October 2017

This place, although no fancy can serve up the sushi and appetizers!
We started with the mixed tempura- large enough for 4 to share and very good- not greasy at all! and Octopus salad- yum.
We ordered a bunch of rolls and all were very tasty! One had fried onions on the top and that was my favorite.
Will definitely go back when wine tasting and in the mood for sushi!~

Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

We found this place earlier this year and are so happy we did. The menu is astounding. The fish is fresh and it doesn't smell in the restaurant. The sauces on the rolls are incredible and they seem to always have Toro available. We love fresh fish and sushi and are so tired of places that have nothing but California rolls dressed up this way and that. Try the monster roll with shrimp tempura, spicy tuna, albacore, fresh jalapeno and fresh fried thinly sliced red onions for garnish. Out of this world. And the pineapple sake!

Reviewed 4 July 2017 via mobile

Great new place to enjoy your favorite sushi dishes.
Just simple atmosphere inside Fire Fish of Temecula .
Prices are good and fair.
We welcome the new sushi bar in our area .

Reviewed 17 June 2017 via mobile

WOW! My sushi experience here: incredible! Started with the best tasting calamari that I have ever had! It was lightly breaded, tender & not a bit greasy! Also tried their sushi nachos, O My Yum! Because of the popular, positive reviews I chose the Refreshing Roll, which did not disappoint! And talk about a party in the mouth! We had the CSI roll, also a delight. Their dipping sauces are so good, that you can skip the typical soy sauce with wasabi!
LFor sushi lovers, Fire Fish is a must go to!

Reviewed 14 February 2017 via mobile

Love this's place. Friendly, clean, and nice crisp decor. As soon as you sit down, a hot bowl of miso soup is brought to your table. So good! I like their Bento Box weekday lunch choices. I got the mixed tempura with the best sauce you will ever find and California rolls. It comes with gyoza and dip, salad, and rice. So much food but oh so good.

Been to Fire Fish? Share your experiences!