“The Ocean's Gifts in Temecula”
Review of Fish House Vera Cruz - CLOSED

Cuisines: American, Seafood, Soups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol
brenagain
“The Ocean's Gifts in Temecula”
Reviewed 20 February 2012

We love this restaurant. Being from the coast, we are accustomed to fresh high quality sea food. This restaurant challenges anything on the ocean. We love their Monkfish the best. The Romano mashed potatoes are the best. Add a glass of wine and this is fine dining with a casual atmosphere!

• Visited February 2012

Temecula, CA
“Great selection of all types of fish!!”
Reviewed 16 February 2012

My husband and I went here last night to satisfy my fish cravings lately...and I must say that both of our dinners were excellent!! He had the halibut, as he always does, and I tried the Sea Bass, which was amazing!! Large portions, including the side dishes......great flavors from the mesquite grill....friendly and knowledgeable staff. Loved every bite!!

• Visited February 2012
California
“Very good seafood, near mall but not overcrowded”
Reviewed 8 February 2012

When my husband and I want seafood in Temecula we usually go to Fish House Vera Cruz. It's also our go-to restaurant when we're going to go see a movie and everywhere else has a 45+ minute wait. It's not far from the mall, but it's far enough away that no one thinks of it. As a result we can usually get a table quickly. The bread is great, and I usually get the light eaters skewer of fish and veggies. It's the right amount of food and the fish is always tender.

Visited October 2011
Temecula, California
“Okay”
Reviewed 18 January 2012

Not bad, just okay. The service was great but I expected more flavorful food - everything tasted bland and my fish was too dry. It tasted like a chain restaurant where everything was pre-made and then just warmed up. I'd rather go to a steakhouse and take my chances with the fish of the day.

Menifee, California
“Casual Atmosphere w/ a Fine Dining Menu”
Reviewed 17 January 2012

My family has been eating here for years. We like this place for special occasions and for random nights out. If you love seafood you'll love Fish House. In addition to Temecula there are locations in San Marcos and Carlsbad, CA. I have eaten at all and all are equally excellent. Always have had excellent service here even when they are busy. We love to take guests here too! The best sourdough bread ever and don't pass up the clam chowder! Forget saving room for dessert it's all about the fish here, so go for it! They also have a fish market counter up front selling the freshest in town!

Visited November 2011