“Breakfast.”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner
Reviewed 28 August 2017

Good local restaurant for eats in old town Temecula. Came here for breakfast with the family. It was a little cramped to have the baby in her car seat but we managed. Fast friendly service. Heartiful portions of food.

Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

If you are in a hurry and need a great breakfast, this is the place for you. I have been there a few times and it took less than 5 minutes to get my meal. The food has always been good and the service is great. I will be back.

Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

Grew up coming to the Swing inn, as did our boys. We moved to Arizona a number of years ago. Whenever we come home we always come back for Breakfast or lunch. Nothing fancy, just good food, fast service and atmosphere. If your looking for modern flare this is not the place for you.

Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

So disappointed! Home fries are frozen and terrible! Service was very slow waitress talking to each other about personal lives swearing and actually looking around me while I was standing at register waiting to pay so she could continue her personal conversation!!!! Will definitely not be back!
So sad because it used to be good and is an Old Town landmark.

Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

When we arrived, the place was packed, but we were seated at the counter in no time. We were served efficiently and quickly! Both the corned beef hash and the eggs, sausage ( delicious) and hotcakes were terrific. I'd return for any meal!